Coming quickly to completion is the HEAT Dev Kit.
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-dev-kit/blob/master/src/microservice/gateway/service.ts is a working ASSET to BITCOIN gateway microservice in just 22 lines of TypeScript (lots of comments for explanations).
So far completed:
- Automatic Java class to TypeScript generation (strong typing for all heat java classes and most java standard lib classes)
- Java Nashorn sourcemap support built-in to heat server
- Visual Studio Code test run integration (run your microservice from within vscode, includes clickable stacktraces on Nashorn errors)
- Heat command line interface for running microservice (tests)
- Microservice client framework
- Gulp build pipeline which does your typescript compilation, sourcemap generation and runs heat server to execute tests