Could someone please post the link for the online wallet? The one I have isn't working. I was given the following: https://wallet.burst-team.us
Posts made by lahuretz
RE: Does the online server have issues of late. My online Wallet has been going off most often making my mining and trading very difficult.
Getting started with Burst
Firstly I apologise as I am sure this is a discussed topic but literally having signed up a few minutes ago, I am evidently not proficient enough with the forum to be able to find the topic from a previous post.
Secondly and most importantly, I would like to join the Burst community! I am a novice with Cryptocurrency and at this moment in time have no intention of getting into the mining game. I have purchased 15 Litecoins via Coinbase and that is the extend of what I know so far...
Please point me in the direction of a forum post with the following information or answer them for me. Many many MANY thanks in advance!
- Is there a wallet as there is with other cryptos? If so, where do I open one up?
- Is there a high risk of getting scammed?
- I would like to purchase $500 - 1,000 worth of burstcoins in 2 weeks time when I get paid and the idea is to forget about it for about 10 years... Is there a safe way to do this online or do I need to keep my device?
- Where is a good place to buy burstcoins? I see there are several paypal related posts here but I worry it might not be safe? Not for any good technical reason I know, it just seems to easy compared to Coinbase's weird hoops one must jump through...
- Is what I am trying to with just buying it and keeping it an idea worth taking action on? I literally only found out about burstcoins like 15 minutes ago and here I am asking on a forum. I tend to make un-calculated decisions sometimes...
AGAIN, many thanks!