BRS 2.4.0 , Issue / Warning on starting and local BRS Wallet not running local ?

• Hi i am just trying the BRS 2.4.0 and got this warning on every start.

[INFO] 2019-07-02 18:30:20 brs.db.sql.Db - Using SQL Backend with Dialect MariaDB
    WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
    WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.jooq.tools.reflect.Reflect (file:/home/.../burstcoin-2.4.0/burst.jar) to constructor java.lang.invoke.MethodHandles$Lookup(java.lang.Class)
    WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.jooq.tools.reflect.Reflect
    WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
    WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

And when testing 127.0.0.1:8125 I got this message:

Warning!This node is not running on your local computer. Be cautious when using public wallets.

Don't know what is going on but it's not normal that way.

Some advice ?

• @burnme harry says you need to use Java 8, not the latest Java, to fix this issue.

• @ryanw Harry says the solution for the warning message.

Using Java 8 and all warning messages during startup are gone but when testing 127.0.0.1:8125 the same message:

"Warning!This node is not running on your local computer. Be cautious when using public wallets" is shown.

So i know i am running my node on my local computer but the BRS 2.4.0 Wallet is showing me another information although using Java 8.

I can't understand "This node is not running on your local computer" why BRS 2.4.0 is showing this message ?

• And the BRS 2.4.0 shows only Peers with 2.4.0 as up to date. BRS 2.3.0 are shown as not up to date. In my case only 6/25 are up to date (the 6 are running 2.4.0 and the rest 2.3.0).

Therefore Downloading blockchain from scratch is realy slow at this time.

And the Java is running all CPU Cores (4 of 4) on 100 % during running the wallet BRS 2.4.0.

Actually for me the 2.4.0 is not a good choice. The 2.3.0 is running smooth.