Miner not working

• Hi

I start Qbundle v2.5.0, and select plots, and i check to pool mining and start mining.
    He say i need to download blago miner. i check to ok. He loading.. and i become error message: he not found anything in qbundle/blagominer/miner.conf

pls help me

• It is possible that windows defender (or another a/v) has deleted the miner as it thinks it is a malicious program. If so, create an exception for the miner install folder in your chosen a/v software and re-install the miner to see if this sorts the problem out

• @bluebook said in Miner not working:

It is possible that windows defender (or another a/v) has deleted the miner as it thinks it is a malicious program. If so, create an exception for the miner install folder in your chosen a/v software and re-install the miner to see if this sorts the problem out

Dont work. i turn off every virus defender, and i have same problem. 😞

• Can you check to see if the miner.conf file exists in the folder stated, and also post a screenshot of the window where you click pool mining as well as a separate screenshot of the error message. If you have turned off all a/v software, it might also be worth deleting the miner folder and letting qbundle re download it again

• @bluebook

I try to manual edit the miner.txt, and its works when i start the BlagoMiner_sse.
    thanks