GP's Shared Masternode BURST Assets Thread

• @everyone

I've recently introduced myself to the kind folks at GETBURST forums and I linked our forum as reference so I'd love it if you would all kindly welcome any folks that originate from that forum.

Let's grow together.

https://forums.getburst.net/t/gp-here-burst-enthusiast-asset-creator-and-crypto-currency-trader-ama/7193

feel free to visit them and say hello!

• dividend time!

wierd week,

MN coins took a beating this week across the board.

the mn pool asset took a loss. first time in ever. all good. We'll recoup in a week or so.

have to pay electricity for the gpu asset this week.

not much going out. sad times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hfk4H-je9kNFpTxH0a9vImeZJea85xuB0VaAvzIPomU/edit?usp=sharing

• GPSMNPOOL (14198946602976829759) Total found assets: 100000, Assets to be distributed: 1515
    Summary of proposed distribution of 14BURST to 14
    Based on asset holders at timestamp 130124955 (Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:49:15 GMT)

Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
    476.4, BURST-HBLR-HSPH-VTJH-AUY5Q, 1
    377.6, BURST-YL97-TVHB-S6BA-6Y5EG, 1
    353, BURST-SP8N-FB45-CYE7-7PABT, 1
    100, BURST-WNQE-ALSP-SNE7-87UX2, 1
    80, BURST-8BZA-X4LU-HSN6-DWGGA, 1
    40, BURST-HS47-6EWV-XVDW-D4BWQ, 1
    31, BURST-57NZ-HHDJ-3RC9-5BZG6, 1
    13, BURST-ZYQR-2B5F-SBS5-7MKBV, 1
    10, BURST-9XFH-CFS7-CZKQ-29D3E, 1
    10, BURST-82X7-3EKR-465L-B9D6V, 1
    10, BURST-DJPL-Y24V-Z2MT-EPZQW, 1
    10, BURST-YPKG-USHC-UZF7-AFJ5D, 1
    2, BURST-C36H-3GZG-TXL3-4MCSX, 1
    2, BURST-J6NB-GNA3-PZ4Q-8DPNY, 1

• @goodplanets OK folks!

dividend time and this asset is in maintenance. womp womp...

we got our but kicked two weeks ago there about and not much else we can do except recoup.

However, a major part of the MN pool assets are vested in 'ABP' a mn project that has high ROI and a promising business model. the ABP is in presale atm and is being sold at 0.0006 Sats a piece.

We've accrued a few hundred of these ABP and will be looking to market them in the coming week or so.

If ABP is as well recieved by the trading community as I think it will then we should be paying dividends again by the end of October.

cross our fingers.

in the meantime, wishing the best to all!

• Dividends for 10/2 - 10/8 going out today!

sorry for delay! I was out of town, train delayed, and slightly ill but i'm home now! feeling better(a little bit) and getting somethings going for everyone for this week including last weeks divis.

Hang with me! Divi's going out this afternoon.

Best!

• Dividend time!

going out for the week of 10/8 - 10/15

It was a good week.

Wish everyone the best!

• Hang in there guys, We're recharging our fund's value from losses of over half the funds BTC.

Our portfolio has some positive aspects to it.

I'm not going to waste the burst doing a token dividend this week either though.

If you'd like to track the funds investments you may here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hfk4H-je9kNFpTxH0a9vImeZJea85xuB0VaAvzIPomU/edit#gid=2050025896

When the fund itself acquiesces BITCOIN for the unsold coins we hold we will run a dividend in BURST, as always, of course.

Wishing everyone the best!

speak with you all soon!

• @goodplanets good news folks,

• We acquired a GTX 1070 installed tested and mining in GP'sGPU farm.

• I will publish vitals and go in depth of how we will build out the GPU farm asset.

• expect higher returns immidiately and shortly afterwards (2-6 weeks) a slight bump in the GPsGPU farm asset sale cost (+ ~5BURST).

• GP's MNPOOL asset is as of 11/2/18 BTC liquid up to 0.1 BTC

• at current BURST rates if I bought back all 1500 some odd GP's MNPOOL shares at equal value each share would be worth 50.5 BURST

• If anyone would like to sell out at any point for any amount of shares of the MNPOOL asset at worth the DM me.

• @goodplanets

• the cost of running XMN masternodes exceeds the value of the rewards

• BE ADVISED - all GP's XMN Shared Node BURST ASSET share holders will recieve GP'sGPU Farm Asset in order to include said investors in the project.

• The value of XMN shared node shares is YET TO BE DETERMINED.

• XMN share holders should expect valuation and swap by 11/21

• FAQ: Will i have to send GP anything??? NO!!!!!

(I'll send you what belongs to you and the old asset shares will no longer pay dividends. you may send them to anyone after 11/21 BUT NOT BEFORE.)

• @goodplanets more to come