C-Cex

• C-Cex are delisting.

Hopefully C-cex will blow up soon. they are holding my burst and refuse to credit it to my account. i think they will ignore me until they delist and then say there is nothing they can do.

absolute wankers0_1536072689319_ccex.JPG

• Sounds like an exchange to avoid. Hope you don't stand to lose too much!

• This is why i stick to bittrex for the majority of my trading. Do the odd bit on blocktrades (who unfortunately dont do burst) for specific needs though as they don't hold the coins, just swap them over for you

• so is the consensus if you send burst to Ccex it wont post to the account?
    Has anyone tried withdrawing burst successfully?
    Has anyone withdrew BTC succesfully?
    I dont use bittrex and polo anymore so other good choices are?
    Going to try to add coin to other new exchanges now

• c-cex has posted delisting before could be a socket malfunction

• @burstde said in C-Cex:

so is the consensus if you send burst to Ccex it wont post to the account?
    Has anyone tried withdrawing burst successfully?
    Has anyone withdrew BTC succesfully?
    I dont use bittrex and polo anymore so other good choices are?
    Going to try to add coin to other new exchanges now

DONT DO IT!

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/c-cex.com

• @zapbuzz said in C-Cex:

c-cex has posted delisting before could be a socket malfunction

They annonced it on the feed.

i wish i could describe to you the tricks they are playing right now. its ridiculous. saying is my transaction on blockexplorer.... erm hell yes and it has over 12000 confirmations.
    its just so obvious.

honestly its not about the amount, some people have lost proper money on c-cex. its more the principle.

i swear if i knew where they were based i'd love to go there and get my hands on them.

just read the reviews, there are literally thousands of people being scammed.

• @bluebook said in C-Cex:

This is why i stick to bittrex for the majority of my trading. Do the odd bit on blocktrades (who unfortunately dont do burst) for specific needs though as they don't hold the coins, just swap them over for you

yes i'm on bittrex now no probs at all. just trying to figure out the fees tho. it can be a little tricky to work out your profit when doing very small quick trades.

• here I was waiting for c-cex to finally open trade with burst ah well they're on the no go list with polo for me. So who's the best candidate until them 2 bozo's worth their crap out? anyone?

• @zapbuzz Livecoin isn;t bad