Hallo, i am New and say Hallo from HIClub

• Hi gents!

I was ben taked to your Coin and think iits a good way!

So i Setup my System but when i am right i need 1 Burst Coin to Setup Up the Wallet.
    I read some and have not the Time for Foucets and see the Comunety Helps.

So i will try it too!

When some one can help me to Start it will be nice.
    My Wallet ID is: BURST-2UA5-6V7F-7SQR-C4ANG

For some tips and hinds i say thnak YOU!

What must i have for Space on HDD
    When i use 20 GB for how many Coins will it be that i know how many Space i must give it.
    When i have mor Time i think i try to setup it on a 1 Euro Server the Month with Webspace.
    When i am done with it, and i didnt know when it will happen, i givve it to the comunety.

best reguards
    Florian Lauritis

• @hiclub said in Hallo, i am New and say Hallo from HIClub:

BURST-2UA5-6V7F-7SQR-C4ANG

Hi there, I have sent you 2 burstcoin because I like your moxie. Unfortunately, and I don't know how to tell you this, but that will probably be the most you will ever make with 20GB.

We've smashed through the silicon ceiling in terms of storage here, and you're going to want acres and acres of terabytes if you want to make a dent in the burst mining ecosystem. If you want to try it out to make sure it works, get on a 0-100 pool and cross your fingers.

Also I think people tried online cloud mining in the past, and it was simply too slow to work reliably.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Like I say, you've charmed me with your opening post. That's not an easy thing to do with these jaded eyes of mine.

• Thanks for the 2 Burst Coins. When i get it too run i push my HDD up from 10. But first it must run...
    When its ready i think i will put it in my Webinar to show the options with crypto and that its the future i think.

I trust in Crypto and life from it. So wy should i didnt give some back to the comunety. When i think about the History, some was crying that cars have no future 😉

The reality shows more than one times, that the future trend is every time that what nobody was think at the point wher it goes public. Cars, PCs, Cryptos!

best reguards

• @tinycoins Just reminding you that you 0.1 BURST would have been fine too to send as you can set the fees to be 0.01 BURST for changing your name, and reward assignment :D, don't waste all your precious coins.

• @hidevin said in Hallo, i am New and say Hallo from HIClub:

Just reminding you that you 0.1 BURST would have been fine too to send as you can set the fees to be 0.01 BURST for changing your name, and reward assignment :D, don't waste all your precious coins.

So when i send him 0.1 back i can change the Name a second time for free and get Coins from the System?
    Is ther a Thread wher it all listet what we can get from the System?

When i have the Coins he will surely get his 2 Burst back. I trust in Karma!

What will be the best way to start fast as posible. Is ther a strategiethat thread wher i can read it.

In some mins he hast Plot 500 GB ... sure, i have take a old HDD and find in my Office some more.

Thanks for any Help!

• @hiclub 0_1530207637166_ed9bf78ff606275032d761069b1f317a.png

If you click the advanced tab, you can change the fee for setting account info to 0.01 😃
    0_1530207774904_77927a52dc122483fa7e38e2c6a80187.png

0_1530207779702_c149f76450a2d5e83a63a4d03bc3e8fb.png

• omg.... damn... ^^

Is it normal that the peers not load ...

And when i am start the miner its dont wont. Some Malware Scanners. When i run it from my own it works. But dont ask me for the Wallet Keys..... still i get it to run! And then burstCoins run^^

• You generally need to ok it through the firewall, and possibly ok some bits on your malware software as well. Perform all the updates it tells you there are, and then when it restarts, it should start loading the blockchain in (look to the bottom left of the wallet). You will not be able to do a lot with the wallet until it had downloaded the blockchain, but you can start plotting your hdd space as soon as it has done the updates

• I have found the Problem.. i must start Burst Wallet as Admin...

But i have another Problem... when i start Mining ther is only Solo Mining aviable... when i delet some Files it will be go to Pool. After i restart the Wallet its same bevor... only Solo Mining. I can delet the Files in Blog Miner folder in the Wallet Folder, but it still load the Miner and again only Solo^^

• @hiclub I can see that you have changed the reward recipient on the wallet from yourself to yourself, was this intentional?

As for the miner, when you start it from the qbundle wallet, is there a little circle you can select for pool mining, and if so, is it greyed out?
    If it is greyed out, do you have a list of plotfiles at the bottom of the window?

Also, are you able to take a screenshot of the miner window and post it here so we can see what you are seeing?