[ANN] Shared Masternode Style BURST Asset Model

• GPSMN

Greetings, I'm @Goodplanets and I'd like to present 'a shared masternode style BURST asset'.

Here are some of my thoughts about BURST assets and responsibility and stuff.

I currently own and or operate several masternodes shared and outright completely. I'm excited to add another Masternode to my portfolio, hopefully, with your help.

My method of 'How to create a fairly shared masternode via BURST asset' will be published along with, my first, A Shared Masternode Style BURST Asset.

-The Masternode of choice will be revealed upon release of the asset.

I invite everyone to comment if they feel inclined.

Thank you.

• hello. I recommend for serious investors that you talk to @haitch about becoming verified . That way the community has a kind of guarantee you'll be a good asset manager. But it isn't compulsory.

• I actually have verified through H a few years ago and I will look into renewing my verification as well.

• admin

@zapbuzz I can confirm that GoodPlanets has been ID verified.

@goodplanets If there's been any change in location info, shoot it through please, but yeah - you were one of the earliest verified members.

• Wow @goodplanets now thats a name i have not seen in a long wile

• @gibsalot i havent seen you too.

• @hidevin i been around , Lurking in the dark corners lol

• alright folks, for those of you who are unfamiliar with "what is a masternode?" or would like to make it more clear to themselves may ask questions here.

First, I'd like to offer some resource material.

According to dashmasternode.org/what-is-a-masternode/

• "a Masternode [is] a computer that runs a [electronic] wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with InstantSend, coordinate mixing of coins, and voting on budget funding."

and

According to https://blockonomi.com/masternode-guide/

• "a masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send / instant transactions or private transactions."
      _Because of their increased capabilities, masternodes typically require a sizable investment in order to run. But this is where incentivization comes into play, as masternode operators are rewarded by earning portions of block rewards in whatever given cryptocurrency they’re facilitating.

Also, if anyone has any questions for me I'd also like to open the floor up for that as well.

Thank you very much,

• @goodplanets said in [ANN] Shared Masternode Style BURST Asset Release - Noon Thursday EST:

alright folks, for those of you who are unfamiliar with "what is a masternode?" or would like to make it more clear to themselves may ask questions here.
    First, I'd like to offer some resource material.
    According to dashmasternode.org/what-is-a-masternode/

"a Masternode [is] a computer that runs a [electronic] wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with InstantSend, coordinate mixing of coins, and voting on budget funding."

and
    According to https://blockonomi.com/masternode-guide/

"a masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send / instant transactions or private transactions."
    _Because of their increased capabilities, masternodes typically require a sizable investment in order to run. But this is where incentivization comes into play, as masternode operators are rewarded by earning portions of block rewards in whatever given cryptocurrency they’re facilitating.

Also, if anyone has any questions for me I'd also like to open the floor up for that as well.
    Thank you very much,

Are you the guy that was trading btc with crowetic?

• @adam-coin what exactly do you mean?

• @goodplanets Well I see you are trying to deflect the question. Let me rephrase: Are you not the person associated with crowetic who touted himself as a master trader only to lose several btc worth of coins from crowetic's portfolio? I say this because crowetic is not well seen around here and your investment record in the Burst community has been far from stellar. The Burst community does not need to be scammed once again.

• @adam-coin I just wanted to get a bearing on your inquiry, sir.

First of all, I appreciate your concern for the BURST community. It's the BURST community who I credit much of my knowledge regarding mining cryptocurrency.

Now, I never touted myself as master of anything.

and I have worked with crowetic in the past and would work with him again.

finally, I signed a non disclosure agreement with Crowetic, I can't speak on the nature of the business we conducted together in the BURST-KORE team.

• @goodplanets i think he is confusing you with Nameless , crow loosing several BTC to him was a major speaking point of AG during all the drama

• @gibsalot no I am not mistaking him for nameless. Crowetic had given goodplanets money to trade with, which he conveniently hides behind an NDA as to not reveal the truth. He made bad trades and lost a whackload of crowetic's money in the process.

So for starters, he at least admits to being part of the crowetic team, who have long been ousted from Burst and deemed untrustworthy.

So @goodplanets, tell me what you have done for the Burst community apart from wanting to start an asset and take the community's money.

• admin

@adam-coin I thought you'd left the Burst community Adam?

As for untrustworthy ... pot, meet kettle.

• As for my work with BURST team as crowetics "assistant" I was like an intern. I took notes at meetings, kept minutes, and relayed messages among team members that's pretty much it.

I've published some tutorial like blogs dealing with the burst wallet and stuff. theyre outdated by now but you can check them out at https://steemit.com/@goodplanets

I definitely don't want to take anyone's money outright. This asset is designed to build meaningful and profitable relationships between honest people.

That's why I'm excited for this.

• [ANN] 'Goodplanet's Shared Masternode 1' BURST Asset Release

https://burstforum.net/topic/9267/gpsmn-shared-masternode-1