Mining but no coins yet. Please help.

• Hello,

Please take a look at the screenshot. It looks like it's working to me? But I haven't received any coins yet. When I click on Tools/Reward Recipient, it's blank, but I did enter neon burst pool earlier. Do I have to re-enter the reward recipient?

Thanks

0_1526578886039_Capture 4.JPG

• its working but it was 1 yeas ago at earliest your capacity was much more effective. I recommend terabytes than gigabytes these days. burst is very popular now and there are many mining rigs. A point of entry into the capacity would be online shops like ebay for second hand disks. Though they are used, they add up.
    Used disks last long time that plotting once is all the writing to it needed
    and the disk just reads thereafter.
    Hope that helps you :)

• Thank you. I know the size is pretty weak. That's my main PC, so I didn't have alot of space to give. I have a second PC with some TB is spare, I just wanted to make sure I have all the settings correct before I mine with the other box.

• @carnageasada80

As a rule of thumb these days, 1TB plotted gives you roughly 1 Burst/day. Calculate the rest by yourself...

• Hi there

Im exactly the same, been mining for a couple of days with no joy of any coins coming my way

0_1527911357527_191d6978-8eb1-4eca-89ce-7af0bddbc04c-image.png

• The whole focus of mining is to accomplish three things:

1. Provide bookkeeping services to the coin network. Mining is essentially 24/7 computer accounting called 'verifying transactions'.
    2. Get paid a small reward for your accounting services by receiving fractions of coins every couple of days.
    3. Keep your personal costs down, including electricity and hardware.