Burstcoin Facebook Page

• So, I have been running this burstcoin facebook page for nearly a year now, however as I no longer go on facebook (or social media at all) as much as I used to, I am starting to run lower and lower on time to manage this page.

I am wondering if anyone out there would like to help me by being an admin on this page. All it would require is ~1 post per week on the page, blocking inappropriate posts and members and replying to comments and messages.

I will reward with a couple hundred extra burst at the end of each month for your help.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

• No one interested in helping? :)

• admin

@eq If no one else is interested, I can do it. Can't guarantee a post per week, but will keep the place tidy, and replied to.

• I have all the time in the world,,im just sitting here with my Pc and not much more,,so i can give you a hand to help you out,,i have couple of sites my self so i know how it is!!! so Lets Burst the face!!

• @haitch said in Burstcoin Facebook Page:

@eq If no one else is interested, I can do it. Can't guarantee a post per week, but will keep the place tidy, and replied to.

@bytheseaster said in Burstcoin Facebook Page:

I have all the time in the world,,im just sitting here with my Pc and not much more,,so i can give you a hand to help you out,,i have couple of sites my self so i know how it is!!! so Lets Burst the face!!

Alright, if you guys don't mind liking the page (link is in OP) and sending me a PM with your facebook name I will set admin permissions for the page.

Cheers.

• HI,

We can do it.. But do you allow us to promote our newly launched dice game site which is exclusively for the burst coins(www.rollburst.com)? If yes, we can manage your page...