Error in 1.3.6cg / 2.0.3

• Dear all,

All of the sudden my wallet start to get errors like this:

[SEVERE] 2018-03-31 19:22:11 nxt.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Block not accepted
    nxt.BlockchainProcessor$BlockNotAcceptedException: Block signature verification failed
    at nxt.BlockchainProcessorImpl.pushBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:935)
    at nxt.BlockchainProcessorImpl.access$700(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:30)
    at nxt.BlockchainProcessorImpl$3.run(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:215)
    at nxt.util.ThreadPool.lambda$start$0(ThreadPool.java:91)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Ive tryed clean install and even to roll back to 1.3.6cg. Is someone trying to make a Fork and injecting the blockchain?

• I've been getting that too I pop off blocks to continue sync. Stalled several times over a few days started pool mining instead. There seems to be a bad node somewhere that's my theory. To find the source there needs to be a network trace to it. But how to safely disable a bad node? or could I had received a ddos?

• happened again today

• [WARNING] 2018-04-02 03:19:10 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - A fork is detected. Waiting for cache to be processed.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 03:19:10 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Cache is now processed. Starting to process fork.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 03:19:11 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Successfully switched to better chain.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 03:19:11 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Forkprocessing complete.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 21:58:48 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - A fork is detected. Waiting for cache to be processed.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 21:58:48 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Cache is now processed. Starting to process fork.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 21:58:50 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Successfully switched to better chain.
    [WARNING] 2018-04-02 21:58:50 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Forkprocessing complete.
    [INFO] 2018-04-03 01:27:49 brs.statistics.StatisticsManagerImpl - handling 0,01 blocks/s account cache hit ratio now/total:1,39%/72,01%

• So, now I get errors again for every block:

[SEVERE] 2018-04-04 19:09:15 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Block not accepted

Does anyone else have that?

• @zapbuzz

So, now I get errors again for every block:

[SEVERE] 2018-04-04 19:09:15 brs.BlockchainProcessorImpl - Block not accepted

Does anyone else have that?

• i'm resyncing my blockchain after refreshing my pc. weird stuff has happened and this leads me to believe best cg wallet strategy is have one version only and do not take upgrade path. Even resync local chain (clean install everything). I will be network sniffing too.

• @zapbuzz i have fully resynced db for 2.0.3 (Using MariaDB) as it seems charset has changed between version (my was utf8 and new one required utf8br4 or something like that (lazy to look up xD ) ). Currently working fine.

• @lithstud said in Error in 1.3.6cg and 2.0.2:

up xD ) ). Currently working fi

Description is realy poor at git :( So we need to delete the database and select a new format?

• @zohtar yes i dropped my old one and created new one then changed its charset and collation (you can also just use the sql file from github it will create new db (or you can look inside for the command to create new one db with wanted charset and collation (its like first couple lines))).

• forgot to mention I use portable mariaDB lol

• that's wireshark to sniff and I'll be waiting for trouble then I compare logs to trace the transmitter

• @zohtar yes

• @lithstud said in Error in 1.3.6cg / 2.0.3:

my old one and created new one then changed its charset and collation (you can also just use the sql file from github it will create new db (or you can look inside for the command to create new one db with wanted charset and collation (its like first couple lines))).

V2.0.0-2.0.2 of the BRS wallet had some issues that is sorted in BRS 2.0.3. If you still are getting theese messages frequently you should resync from scratch or use a bootstrap from a healty source. Qbundle 2.0.2 have reenabled the bootstrap feature.

• bootstrap if you have a supercomputer it handbrake my pc I cancelled went live instead

• @zapbuzz
    I have a nice and big server running my wallet even as a public one.

• ever since I celebrated about a won block some jackass has been making my local wallet misbehave. It looks like ping of death fragment packets it stopped earlier but I cannot assign my miner anywhere from local. I'd like to know how people can single out my wallet and attack it so easily. Does CG wallet have some backdoor exploit? couldn't trace the sender was proxy or VPN. Blago and jminer both affected it seems to momentarily disconnect the wallet. Could only guess sabotage. The classic stall the hard drives occurred too. Since that happened on the other wallets its the wallet core that's affected not the teams GUI interfaces between CG and others. There's got to e a way to stop this it only going to scare away miners.

• @zapbuzz , please explain in term we humans can understand. I don't think there is any way someone would want to attack a single wallet, what's the point?

• forget it i'm getting another mining account.