How to distribute dividends and to whom do they go?

• I have issued my first asset BurstMiningTown.com Asset id: 8392778179366895397 . My question is this. How will dividends be assigned? Will the remaining shares that i put up for sale get a share or only shares that have been purchased? Are there options in that regard?

• In wallet

asset exchange > payout dividends > click here to calculate dividends > block address with remaining shares I.E : you, / ISSUER > press calculate dividends > activate dividends

Only shares that are purchased from you are going to be on the dividend list. Though Block yourself from the dividend list to not get picked up by the share counter, otherwise you will be paying dividends to yourself.

• @hidevin said in How to distribute dividends and to whom do they go?:

In wallet

asset exchange > payout dividends > click here to calculate dividends > block address with remaining shares I.E : you, / ISSUER > press calculate dividends > activate dividends

Only shares that are purchased from you are going to be on the dividend list. Though Block yourself from the dividend list to not get picked up by the share counter, otherwise you will be paying dividends to yourself.

Thanks HiDevin. Very simple.

• @hidevin
    Another question. Suppose a shareholder's disbursement amount is something like 1.03 burst. Will the asset payout the 1.03 burst and then charge him/her 1 burst for sending thereby giving them .03 burst or will the asset pay the 1 burst and the shareholder will receive 1.03 burst? Also, is it possible to restrict dividend disbursements until a minimum amount is reached for each shareholder?

• @thecolony u will charge the fee to yourself. so be careful of asset spammers 🙂 / set a minimum amount of what asset buyers have to buy at.

• @hidevin

I put the shares, all of them, up for sale from the asset account. Therefore it automatically excludes the unsold shares from calculations from the exploration i have done so far. I did go and buy 1480 shares or so through the exchange from my private account. I believe in it why not buy some.
    How do i make sure people buy enough so as not to have asset spammers? Can i just make a rule on the website telling people that I will deduct the number of burst equal to the number of payments being sent out? Or

• @thecolony You can block certain people when you pay dividends in the panel 😛