Burst mentioned on Linus Tech Tips show.

• Well the title pretty much says it all, a well known and popular technology show mentioned Burst and they are plotting drives and performing things their own way, he goes on to talk about his system plotting multiple drives at once and he's going to grab drives up from the office and run them all weekend to get going...

someone from the community might want to reach out if they aren't already in contact with them and handle some PR, as this could bring tens of thousands of people in a short period of time to the community, and it might help them answer some questions they might have, it sounds like they are talking to someone, but who knows if thats in any "official" capacity or just an anonymous name on discord...

thats the video on their youtube channel, and you should jump ahead to 28:00 minutes in the video where they begin the discussion on Burst and hard drives... with 5 million youtube subscribers, and multiple places they post things, this could bring a lot of notice to Burst if people make it that far in the video, and when they post a video about their experiences and trial and errors, it will definitely highlight...

• love linus, i was watching this last night on twitch and was like :o

• look like Burst was mentioned AGAIN on LinusTechTips when he was testing new chips from Intel, a dual cpu system with 56 cores costing around $25,000 give or take a bit, and he was plotting 6 instances at once with it... Burst mention at 8:25

• @darkbane I was just watching this video 😃 and I'm so happy, ezpz pump

• there it is

• Thanks for sharing.