which is better, 2 50tb systems, 2pc, and 2 wallets or 1 100tb system, 1 pc, and one wallet

• can't find an answer and i figure its been asked before but what is better.

2 50tb systems, 2pc, and 2 wallets mining or 1 100tb system, 1 pc, and one wallet mining

Both setups would mine on one only.

• @peterskrzyniarz , which ever is less expensive.

• i currently have one system with 100tb with its own wallet mining one pool and 2nd system with 50TB with its own wallet mining a different pool.

I am going to upgrade and what to know if i should replot the 50tb to the first wallet and have a 150TB system then add 50 more to have 200TB or should i keep just add the 50tb to the current 50tb and have 2 100tb systems with 2 different wallets.

I understand that the bigger the plot the shorter deadline so to me it seems it would be better to have one wallet at 200tb vs 2 wallets with 100tb each

• @peterskrzyniarz , there is no difference. You own X nonces over 1, 2 3 wallets whatever. You will get x nonce share of block rewards. I personally mine with 3 wallets, never even considered the hassle of replotting them so they would all be on one wallet.

• is there a list of pools that have penalties for having 2 PCs mining with the same wallet.