B3 Fundamental Node Asset.

  • @haitch said in B3 Fundamental Node Asset.:

    sset funds, along with those of some other investors were used to purchase the first FN, and then the first earnings from that were used to buy the second. So the asset and the other investors continue to earn from the FN - the asset has just under 20% ownership and income. Some of the other investors chose to withdraw their earnings, others continue to stake. The asset gets 37% of staking earnings.

    nice thanks for the info. I'm patient for the hold. IF it does recover, would be nice profit and worth keeping the node!

  • @Marc If you have a problem with the asset issuer which you clearly do as he seems to "fail" time and time again stop investing. Stop skimming the market and profiting simply stop. it's your decision.

    The asset started with Burst at a much lower price and no one predicted b3 price to crash like it did. We cannot control everything in the crypto space, unfortunately. I wish I was able to consistently predict the fate of every single. Clearly, neither of us foresaw exactly this as we both own stake in this asset. Albeit, there hasn't been a payout yet you have had the option to cash out to b3 coins for a long time.

  • @kmaxkmax , @marc, I don't have a dog in this race but the fact, by his own admission, that haitch "broke" the fundamental node has to be worth something, no? Not sure how much of a hit this was to the asset but, no acknowledgement of fault, reimbursement? He was paid 1% to manage the asset but looks like it wasn't done too well??

  • admin

    @rds Yes, I did break the first FN, but we have the second. The broken FN continued working for 4 weeks into the post 10,000% phase when the high amounts were earned. A bigger proplem was the botched implementation of the FN's bu the B3 team. Losing the FN will have an impact, but not as much as the tanking of the B3 price and the whole FN issues.

    Additionally, 30% of the FN cost was paid for by me - 10% via my 50% holding of the asset, and 20% directly. My mistake has hurt me more personally than it hurt the asset.

    As I posted earlier, the asset has recouped a 257% ROI when measured in B3. When/If the price recovers, there will still be a healthy return for the asset. If it makes my investors happy, when there is a payout I'll exclude the 4,000 shares I received for the management fee.

  • Did you see the growth today? 5553%

  • ? that statement scared the hell out of me and the sell order i just put up a couple hours ago, lol. what are you referring too? what exchange?

  • @ariess was something just accounting for the coin burn? to kb3?

  • @jaxblack its finally moved from death point and now can be sold at 2 sats per B3 if it will hold hard to say but here is hoping (ya i am both invested in this as well as yasa own ~5mil B3 🙂 )

  • admin

    Yeah, I was going to post about it. The asset is still under water, but a lot closer to break even than we were a few days ago.

  • @haitch dont remember what was planned pay timetable? Monthly? As this might start paying something, tho considering current burst price that aint gonna be much but still xD

  • admin

    @lithstud At the moment I'd rather leave the bulk of it staking, prices are recovering, but not there yet. I originally was going to payout after each FN stake, but the screwups by the devs and the collapse of the price made that impractical. With the last two FN stakes, at current prices - and B3 is recovering - the payouts would be approx 4K and 16K Burst between 400K sold assets.

    The asset as a whole holds about 165K Burst with of KB3.

    If individual investors want to cash out for their proportion of the KB3, PM me and I'll set it up.

  • so this isnt just exchanges accounting for the coin burn to kb3? Im confused......are exchanges still selling b3 and kb3? i thought automatically your b3 was reduced 1000% and became kb3? which inturn would increase the shown value 1000%(but really same value...). Why else is it increasing at such a high percentage? or did kb3 value increase ? i cant seem to find much accurate info on the few exchanges...

  • admin

    @jaxblack coinexchange put it back on their boards - currently as B3, will soon parallel run B3 and KB3. I think resolving the dispute between the devs and CoinExchange may have a lot to do with it.

  • i hope i am wrong cause i bought 265 kb3 (lol 9bucksish worth last week ) but it sure does just seem like the b3 to kb3 price reevaluation change would explain things .....

  • admin

    @jaxblack The price increase in the last 24 hours is 8,910% currently. That $9 ish of kB3 is now $800 ish .... 😉

  • ya , i like that idea but something seems not right....

    plus https://coinsmarkets.com is all fucked up at the moment....

  • admin

    @jaxblack yeah, it keeps CF erroring on me


  • It's not about KB3 or B3. The thing was that previously B3 (and later changed to KB3) was only sold at coinsmarket. Coinsmarket allows for prices up to 0.1 satoshi. And that was also the actual price of B3 at the time. 0.1satoshi. When KB3 was introduced (b3x1000) the price has moved up a bit, and Kb3 was worth 250satoshi's. or 0.25satoshi's in normal B3 numbers.

    Thing is, Coinexchange doesn't allows for priced down to 0.1... 1 sat is the minimum. So if anyone wants to buy/sell on CE, the price would be 4 times as large as on coinsmarket already despite it's value actually being estimated at the .25sats. and that's exactly what happened once B3 opened on coinexchange. a major price-increase as people who have never heard of coinsmarket could buy again at CE for 1 sat/piece. That wall collapsed, and it went on to 2 sats. Bringing some eyes on the coin as B3 went to be #2 coin in volume in CE, and still is.
    Never underestimate the power of dumb people, in large numbers.
    The price even went as far as 5 sats. But once the large b3 holders got wind of it, B3 was sent to the exchange and the price was quickly brought down to 1sat buys & 2 sat sels. as it sits at right now.

    With 400BTC in sell-orders at 2satoshi's.
    Still, a major increase that we're able to sell B3 at 1-2 sats now instead of .25
    And since B3 has a HUGE trading volume, who knows where it might end up.

    EDIT: side info, the B3 rebrand will be in 2days( 09/01). That might bring some attention as well


  • @keyd0s

    This is yobit- currently, does this make sense to you?


  • @jaxblack No it doesn't. but it's a speculation market there now as there can't be any B3 coming in or out of yobit as the wallet is forked. To me it looks like It's a game of dare to see how high it will go. a Pump&dump where no outside forces can intervene. Just a fun little game

    B3 tweets about exchanges :


    (look through the lambo-memes. The community is.. interesting 🙂 )