B3 Fundamental Node Asset.

• ya , i like that idea but something seems not right....

plus https://coinsmarkets.com is all fucked up at the moment....

• admin

@jaxblack yeah, it keeps CF erroring on me

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/B3/BTC

• It's not about KB3 or B3. The thing was that previously B3 (and later changed to KB3) was only sold at coinsmarket. Coinsmarket allows for prices up to 0.1 satoshi. And that was also the actual price of B3 at the time. 0.1satoshi. When KB3 was introduced (b3x1000) the price has moved up a bit, and Kb3 was worth 250satoshi's. or 0.25satoshi's in normal B3 numbers.

Thing is, Coinexchange doesn't allows for priced down to 0.1... 1 sat is the minimum. So if anyone wants to buy/sell on CE, the price would be 4 times as large as on coinsmarket already despite it's value actually being estimated at the .25sats. and that's exactly what happened once B3 opened on coinexchange. a major price-increase as people who have never heard of coinsmarket could buy again at CE for 1 sat/piece. That wall collapsed, and it went on to 2 sats. Bringing some eyes on the coin as B3 went to be #2 coin in volume in CE, and still is.
    Never underestimate the power of dumb people, in large numbers.
    The price even went as far as 5 sats. But once the large b3 holders got wind of it, B3 was sent to the exchange and the price was quickly brought down to 1sat buys & 2 sat sels. as it sits at right now.

With 400BTC in sell-orders at 2satoshi's.
    Still, a major increase that we're able to sell B3 at 1-2 sats now instead of .25
    And since B3 has a HUGE trading volume, who knows where it might end up.

EDIT: side info, the B3 rebrand will be in 2days( 09/01). That might bring some attention as well

Cheers

• @keyd0s

This is yobit- currently, does this make sense to you?

0_1515346682042_c1d95308-b8ca-4e36-a2d8-4a473d4ec6e5-image.png

• @jaxblack No it doesn't. but it's a speculation market there now as there can't be any B3 coming in or out of yobit as the wallet is forked. To me it looks like It's a game of dare to see how high it will go. a Pump&dump where no outside forces can intervene. Just a fun little game

B3 tweets about exchanges :
    https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/950009141740916736

https://twitter.com/B3Coins/status/949860466880282624

(look through the lambo-memes. The community is.. interesting 🙂 )
    Cheers

• @haitch can we get an update?

• admin

@crutsy Asset current balance is 6,781 kB3, and is continuing to stake and earn from the FN. The kB3 price is still awful, so I'm just going to continue staking in the hope we see some improvements in the price.

• like all coins, get in early before they mature and reap the rewards!

• @haitch i see this coin still hasn't gone anywhere but down, is there even a dev team on the kb3 coin anymore? have you heard anything h?

• admin

@jaxblack There seems to be a lot of activity in their Discord, but yeah - the coin isn't going anywhere at the moment. Then again, neither was Burst for the longest time.

• just checking how the staking is going.

• admin

@ariess I need to update the spreadsheet, but currently standing at around 27,500 kB3.

• I found a B3 discord channel its very busy so its in no way dead they're working. It will be interesting to see its value when bitcoin comes back up (because the rest do too).

• @haitch What does 1 share = in kb3 so I can math what my shares are worth exactly. Thanks

• admin

@kmaxkmax I'll work it out for you when I get a chance. On the road at the moment, so limited time to look at it.

BTW - The asset is no longer earning from one FN - I was donated some additional ones, so there are now extra FN's earning for the asset

• @haitch Any news?

• admin

@kmaxkmax Yeah, home for a night, and crunched the numbers, and basically they suck 😞

Initially the asset put in 5,539,049 B3, which became 5,539 kB3 after the devaluation.

Through staking the asset now holds 28,938 kB3 - a 5x increase in kB3 holdings, however the value of B3/kB3 collapsed during the farce of the 10K % phase rollout, and the ongoing troubles with the coin.

Currently 1 kB3 lists on CoinExchange for 0.00000039 BTC - so the total asset holdings is: 0.01128582 BTC.

With 476,498 asset shares sold, each asset share is worth approximately 0.0607 kB3, or 2.37 sats.

Basically this asset currently is a complete bust, and I apologize to everyone who invested. Of those 476K sold assets, I personally purchased over 200K of them so know all to well the pain all the investors are feeling about it.

We now have multiple FN's earning for the asset, so growth of our holdings will accelerate, but without some significant improvement in the price of kB3 the B3FN asset is alive, but looking very unlikely to be a successful asset/investment.

H.