HEXABOT Trading Bot 2% + Daily Returns

• @Halogen I think there are so many ways that Bitconnect can make money, that I am actually beginning to believe in it.

• @RichBC Ya I agree. I thought about all the ways they can bring in profit besides a trade bot and came to the conclusion that it is at least feasible that they are legit so I took the plunge on it for the Asset.

• @RichBC Keep us posted on if you are receiving payouts for this.

• You guys never learn. 😞

• @Halogen I am going to try withdrawing interest Tomorrow, and then in a few Days I am going to withdraw the Deposit. If all goes well I will then return the Deposit. 😉

Rich

'@rds I learnt many Years ago, this is just a bit of fun, bit like a video game.

• @RichBC Lol wait I thought he said "you guys never earn" then I went to be sure and I've collected $657 since last Friday from Bitconnect.

• @RichBC I think I will do the same after a Week since I will be at min. 22% profit anyway. Then redeposit if it all works.

• fun with money haha, but I don't like even losing pennies to this. btw if the company is registered in the UK, doesn't it only cost 16$ to get registered as a LLC and it will take like 24 hours to register the company?

• It does feel somewhat like a video game lol. I've gone from FPS with mining and trading to base building now with the HalogenV1 Asset. Gotta keep the troops well fed now for battle.

• @RichBC It looks way to good to be true^^ Although I like risky stuff like this from time to time with low ammounts so I will give it a shot next week^^

• @Halogen building an empire! Age of bitcoin. Now on android and iOS

• @keyd0s First off thanks to everyone who has used my Affiliate link...
    https://hexabot.top/?r=RichBC

I have made my first withdrawal, showed immediately in my wallet but took 14 Hours to confirm. I think this was because they were only using a very small transaction fee which has now been increased.

Will give it a few more Days and then try an initial deposit withdrawal but am not expecting any problems. There is a 7% hit on Deposit withdrawals to combat people abusing the Referral Bonus, which is 5%.

I am feeling way too relaxed about this one. It's quite unusual for the "owner" Peter Shepherd to be so available, answering questions in the Chat. Although he was asked how many users which he said they do not divulge.

There seem to be a number of additions and enhancements in the pipeline, so I think this one will be around for a while yet.

Rich

• @RichBC said in HEXABOT Trading Bot 2% + Daily Returns:

@keyd0s First off thanks to everyone who has used my Affiliate link...
    https://hexabot.top/?r=RichBC

I have made my first withdrawal, showed immediately in my wallet but took 14 Hours to confirm. I think this was because they were only using a very small transaction fee which has now been increased.

Will give it a few more Days and then try an initial deposit withdrawal but am not expecting any problems. There is a 7% hit on Deposit withdrawals to combat people abusing the Referral Bonus, which is 5%.

I am feeling way too relaxed about this one. It's quite unusual for the "owner" Peter Shepherd to be so available, answering questions in the Chat. Although he was asked how many users which he said they do not divulge.

There seem to be a number of additions and enhancements in the pipeline, so I think this one will be around for a while yet.

Rich

I haven't been here in a while since the bullshit that went down with crow and nameless. Kind of funny that when I was researching bitcoinnect I found your asset richbc. I was bored so I put some money into bitconnect and hexabot. Hopefully they both last enough for me to get my inital deposit back lol. Hope you like the affiliate reward rich.

Edit: Anyone did the math on what is best strat for hexabot yet?
    also shameless referral plug here lol https://hexabot.top/?r=hahxx

• I have about 19 hrs left left on my deposit of swing trading before it flips to the new cycle. Looking forward to seeing my first payout. I put up a little share promo for Hexabot in the Halogen thread if anyone is interested. Thanks @RichBC for posting this info. Hope it all pans out for us.

• @hah Reward much appreciated.

Bitconnect is definitely worth a punt, don't be greedy, gear towards getting your original stake back, then enjoy the ride with the house money.

Hexabot same tactic for me. Either these guys are getting better at the scams, or I am getting too old, I just don't know any more? That said I am only playing with gains from Crypto Mining & Trading etc, have already cashed out enough to cover all my costs and some profit.

Am actually in a mindset where I would be more annoyed to miss out on a possible big win with Bitconnect than I would be if I loose some of my gains...

Hopefully there are enough other people around with the same mindset that there are a good few Months, even Years left? 🙂

Rich

@hah said in HEXABOT Trading Bot 2% + Daily Returns:

Edit: Anyone did the math on what is best strat for hexabot yet?

Not a lot to choose between the strategies, however you will make most with the Swing Trading, however I would start with the Scalping as you get instant gratification and can change after 24 Hours to Technical or Swing.

Couple of things to remember are that when you choose Technical you are "stuck" there for the remainder of the current period (currently 18 Hours 23 Mins + 3 Days) before you can change. Likewise with Swing will be ther for 19 Hours 35 Mins + 7 Days, before you can change.

Other thing is that you can choose to Compound your gains, which is nice, but remember that the money that is Compounded becomes part of your Deposit and will incur the 7% Withdrawal Fee. Whereas the Withdrawable Balance only incurs the .0001 BTC withdrawal fee.

• @RichBC So Rich did you jump back into Hexabot?

• @Halogen I have been kicked out of the Program......

• @RichBC Details please. Last I saw he asked you to contact him out of chat.

• @Halogen Will share details when my Deposit has been confirmed on the network. 18 Hours now.

Rich

• @Halogen OK my Deposit has just cleared and already has 4 Confirms, so I would say that these Accelerators work, which is good to know.

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
    https://confirmtx.com/

So here is the story. I made a post in the Chat raising the issue of the ridiculous numbers that you rack up with the Swing Bot and Compounding and suggesting that it was not going to happen.

0_1509790222299_ContactUs-1.jpg

So I thought pretty innocent and reasonable and well within the bounds of the sort of questions others were asking.

So here is the Discord chat.

0_1509790329616_NotWanted-1.jpg

So I might have expected a slap on the wrist or to be banned from chat, but this was obviously not negotiable and as they can suspend / freeze your Account I decided to go quietly.

So was I confusing people or dit I hit a nerve?

Rich