[Scam asset - don't buy] KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!

• @rds and @rattle99

he can be reached on his website and on bitcointalk

but @RichBC when i started questioning him i was kind just asking a question and his responses made it worse not to mention coming to my asset stirring up $hit

you did a valiant job but as i said several times you were fighting a losing battle

• I want @dvndr007 to buyback my assets.

• @RichBC said in [Scam asset - don't buy] KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

@haitch You are all talking as if this was a success. In fact it has now licensed him to run with the money.

Yes he was an idiot with his responses, claims and lack of hard information as to what was on the exchanges,. However running him out of town has removed any chance of the Shareholders getting their money back.

I had put my heart & soul into trying to help him, keep tabs on where the money was and correct his mistakes where I could, but all now for nothing.

Not the approach I would have taken.

Rich

@RichBC said in [Scam asset - don't buy] KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

@haitch You are all talking as if this was a success. In fact it has now licensed him to run with the money.

Yes he was an idiot with his responses, claims and lack of hard information as to what was on the exchanges,. However running him out of town has removed any chance of the Shareholders getting their money back.

I had put my heart & soul into trying to help him, keep tabs on where the money was and correct his mistakes where I could, but all now for nothing.

Not the approach I would have taken.

Rich

nothing is stopping him from buying back assets, nothing is stopping him from doing whats right, nothing is stopping him except himself... he can STILL do the right thing, he can STILL sell of assets and payout whats left to shareholders, but I suspect he won't do that because nothing is left because it was never a legitimate asset... he could liquidate and end it, but he won't, because it was never real...

• admin

@Darkbane Exactly. He responded to questions and requests to buyback with insults and word salads of crap. If he intended to do the honorable thing and shut it down, he would of worked with his investors - instead he abused and attacked them. It was obvious he wasn't willing to do the right thing, so I took away his platform to insult his investors, and marked it as a scam to protect other would be investors.

If anyone has an issue with my decision, feel free to message me to discuss.

• @Darkbane @haitch What he has done and, way he handled things and the accusations and claims that he made were inexcusable and I accept he had to be banned.

Now I will go into in his defence mode, for which I will as usual be criticised, but here goes...

27 Days ago he posted detailed information on what was in the Burst wallets and on the Exchanges. I audited this including the withdrawals to Bittrex & Polo, there were some questions and what annoyed me was that I had to do a lot of legwork to add it all up particularly values of Buy orders on Assets.

However it all added up and I at least was happy, although the usual suspects continued their barrage of questions.

We then, albeit slightly reluctantly agreed that there would be a detailed analysis Monthly. That month is only just here, and I have to say from the quick look I have had at the Exchange amounts posted above & a quick Analysis on the Burst Wallets the Asset looks to be all there.

I am still concerned that he shares the Exchange Accounts with his personal Coins, which is unacceptable and we have asked to be changed.

But the evidence on the Asset is as good as the evidence that you can get from most other Burst Assets

Rich

• @RichBC

and again how many times during the past week was he asked to prove that money was still there?

NOT ONCE would he show it, NOT ONCE... not a screenshot not the wallet ID nothing

so he wants to be paid out 20% for what trading with more money and paying out less and can't do details of the payout weekly ? then why should he get paid that much?

i agree with @darkbane he is banned from this forum, not from still making payouts etc...

he was banned for the way he acted as well, before he was banned you ad several others asked to fix it and all he did was decide it was better to go after @haitch

it is not our fault he is Banned here, Banned on BN , Banned on Bitsler

i think you feel more like the rest of the folks if you were not so heavily invested and i totally understand that...

baglady runs her asset and does a great job without posting here etc in months

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qibuck-asset/

if he runs with the money because he once again was banned from another site then that is 100% on him

and 27 days ago in crypto is moons ago...

i say give him 2-3 weeks and see if he keeps paying

• @falconCoin I agree entirely that it's his stupid and behaviour that is his downfall, any of us faced with the barrage that he had, would have just presented the information, so he deserves what he has got. . However we had agreed to Monthly detail updates and the Month was not up.

The info that has now been posted looks ok, except for my concern over the shared Exchange Accounts which I would question if he was here.

I just wish that people had less concern over him and more concern for the shareholders. Yes I of course I would feel differently if I had no shares. and to be honest because of your position I still do not know why you spend so much time on this?

He deserves the ban for the way he acted, but not because of the way he has or has not posted info on the Asset.

Rich

• @RichBC

as i told you in PM... he came and started calling me out for a scam asset, that is when i checked his out...

I also started my asset out of the ashes of all the mess that was going on with the others and wanted to get rid of scammers

I live by if your not part of the solution your part of the problem, and i did not want newbies come here get screwed, we need to be a community and warn ppl.

cause for the 1 -3 ppl who have complained about me making him be accountable, i got MANY pm's that are well over triple saying thank you.

As far as the monthly update , that is a horse$hit he is paying himself 20% he should post each week. not like his dwindling payouts were that much work... i used to spend over a hour doing screenshots etc.

each week the info for the payout has to be in hand to make the payout, why does he need a month to show them? just show what you did to come up with that amount for that weeks payout, the work to get that figure was already done.

between him and the goof that stole the flex shares we have a pretty good set of assets going on... been a while since anyone has pulled any real BS

your now seeing 90% of all the new issuers having websites and becoming more transparent, so its coming together

he posted several times he would answer questions on his website and his chat over there so question him over there about the exchange is all i can think of, not like you will get a straight answer anyways

as far as him being banned , you have to look at it like he was ONLY banned from advertising his business over here cause of the way he treated ppl.

Not like he isn't used of the Ban hammer and not to mention he obviously isn't banned from BURST

I get it you may lose a lot, but that is 100% on him... NOT any of us... we didn't tell him to start shaving funds etc, fighting with @haitch or how quick he turned on @Jaxblack and @progryu009gaijin

the minute someone disagreed with him , the insults rained

im sorry but than man has some major issues, you guys all say send me burst and he syas in another thready your all happy... NOTHING got thru to him NOTHING

i said weeks ago my concern about comingling of funds, for this very reason, now he can say oh those are mine (his)... i wish some ppl would have listened sooner...

• @RichBC I understand where you're coming from, you were satisfied enough, albeit wanted changes, others it seems were immensely unhappy because they couldn't even reach the point you arrived to because he was simply shielding things...

the fact he is using his personal accounts is a giant warning flag, because it means he's likely not making it clear as day whats flowing in and out and personal and business and you had to do all the work for him, this is not how a professional manages an asset, and in fact it would be criminal in just about every country...

he should have ALL assets under an asset account, so it can be easily reviewed what transactions are incoming and outgoing to begin with, I mean thats the beauty of the blockchain right, anyone can view those transactions easily and quickly...

then we jump into this 20% charge to manage the asset? from what I'm reading that was a "surprise feature" after folks already bought into the asset, that in most countries is a felony criminal act to make such a dramatic change without offering people a complete exit, there is a reason why money managers are regulated and this would instantly draw the attention of the SEC and likely a full audit...

there are just SO many things done wrong, a "professional" would never have done, and remember, he's claimed to be a professional, he's posted ads and reassured people he's an expert who knows what he's doing, but even a first year professional wouldn't be performing the actions he is, because they would know the criminality involved with this... while some folks might think this isn't regulated and therefor doesn't fall under laws, IT DOES, remember, currently this is considered a commodity, thus its regulated by commodity laws, and he's broken many...

mostly, the big red warning flags were waving from the start, anyone who promises big sustained returns, is breaking laws right off the bat, you simply can't do that... I wish people would stop investing in assets promising big quick returns, reality just doesn't work out for many who jump aboard that ship, most of those ships sink, and for good reason, because everything they're doing is wrong...

• Am I too late for the drama?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222446.msg27660427#msg27660427

The scammer got the scam.