[Scam asset - don't buy] KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!

• Banned

Asset id :- 7509020767882905849

Reason behind its Success!!

✔All other asset managers want to close this asset asap But they fail every single time that's the reason behind our victory!!

✔Investments here are used on Manual Work by Asset Manager no any other third partners etc included. Manager Hold all funds Himself!!
    Not like other assets Scammers who invested in other sites and give hold of investors funds to third party someone else doing their work this shows Weak Managers(or scammers) means all funds are GONE!! They can't even close their asset bcoz asset managers are managed by someone else !! They fucked up all investors!!

✔Most success is when even Admin here feels jealous of this Asset!!

✔ We Welcome everyone on our Kohinoor Investment!! Our policy is to pull everyone up, We move together with strong decisions we are one!! and we keep Rocking out with our outstanding Performance!!

🎉CHEERS TO OUR VICTORY🎉

• @dvndr007 said in KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

✔All other asset managers want to close this asset asap But they fail every single time that's the reason behind our victory!!

✔Investments here are used on Manual Work by Asset Manager no any other third partners etc included. Manager Hold all funds Himself!!
    Not like other assets Scammers who invested in other sites and give hold of investors funds to third party someone else doing their work this shows Weak Managers(or scammers) means all funds are GONE!! They can't even close their asset bcoz asset managers are managed by someone else !! They fucked up all investors!!

✔ We Welcome everyone on our Kohinoor Investment!! Our policy is to pull everyone up, We move together with strong decisions we are one!! and we keep Rocking out with our outstanding Performance!!

🎉CHEERS TO OUR VICTORY🎉

hahahahahaha are you really this loopy?

• @progryu009gaijin

BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i made more in one trade JUST NOW then you do all week ...

0_1507092599292_dumb.png

when will you get a DAMN clue?

• am i not mistaken that the majority of active investors want this asset to close but he is recruiting new people? ... .. i dunno maybe i missed something .. anyone can fill me in be my guest.. actually.. i take that back.. i enjoy just watching and making my own assumptions..incredible

• http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5Zgnj0Iw2Vk/VEFEvxkWfCI/AAAAAAAALbM/OV6Sjjz5fbU/s1600/victory-goat-approves-goat-meme.jpg

alt text

• 1st off. Other asset managers dog walk your asset because you can barely get out whatever the hell your trying to say. Its like reading some chit a five year old wrote.

2nd. The highest buy order for Kohinor is 2 coins per share. So anyone that bought in at 10 and needing to liquidate today is liquidating at a fucking whooping 80% loss.

I know we live in a libtard world where everything is backwards. UP is down and down is up. Right is wrong and wrong is right.

3rd of all. If it looks smells acts talks and walks like a scam it probably is a scam.

Did your momma ever tell you that sometimes less is more? Like all the jiberish you spew for instance.

• I can't even read your posts. It makes me start feeling dizzy and sick. Had to walk outside for breath of fresh air after subduing my brain to that chit.

• @falconCoin Just wanted to publically say.

You were right,

Rich

• @dvndr007 said in KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

🎉CHEERS TO OUR VICTORY🎉

To answer 1 by 1

1.All other asset managers want to close this asset asap But they fail every single time that's the reason behind our victory!

They fail cuz you fail to listlen, you failed to fix what is wrong, you failed to communicate, in other words you and your asset is a failure.

2.Investments here are used on Manual Work by Asset Manager no any other third partners etc included. Manager Hold all funds Himself!!

Not like other assets Scammers who invested in other sites and give hold of investors funds to third party someone else doing their work this shows Weak Managers(or scammers) means all funds are GONE!! They can't even close their asset bcoz asset managers are managed by someone else !! They fucked up all investors

Are you describing again yourself?
    Cant you read chipmunk? You are a failure you failed all people and asset holders. You cant even return our burst.

The word that can only describe week manager is you! Failed to listen, always treating share holders like shit, running from questions.

3.Most success is when even Admin here feels jealous of this Asset

@haitch have a good and paying asset why would he get jealous of your little cute asset? Only turtle will get jealous of you, wishing he can have a thick hard shell like your head who cant even understand.

4.We Welcome everyone on our Kohinoor Investment!! Our policy is to pull everyone up, We move together with strong decisions we are one!! and we keep Rocking out with our outstanding Performance

Or should you say we keep on fckn with asset holders with my outstanding unprofessional performance?

• @RichBC said in KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

@falconCoin Just wanted to publically say.

You were right,

Rich

i want to publically say thanks! lol it is not often i am told i am right!

trust me i had everyone's interest at heart, was nothing personal against you

• is it bad that i cannot wait to read @haitch 's response?

• @darindarin said in KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

is it bad that i cannot wait to read @haitch 's response?

Think he is shut in till like 9 am, when the nurse's aides let him out of his room for wii bowling in the AM

• I dunno about this one - I think I want a more professional introduction. I don't think cursing about "other asset owners" in your effort to get me to buy some of your shares is going to go anywhere, and will likely result in your asset being damaged due to your angering the others in your circle. - Imagine if the owner of the Cincinnati Bengals pissed all the other owners in the NFL off?? The reputation of the team is affected and the value of the franchise goes down- I can clearly see the benefit to playing nice..

• facepalm

• He reminds me of the guys who call my business trying to say they work for "computer company" and want to fix my "computer"

haha

• admin

@progryu009gaijin said in KOHINOOR INVESTMENT Proves to be Most Successful Asset Ever on this Forum!!:

3.Most success is when even Admin here feels jealous of this Asset
    @haitch have a good and paying asset why would he get jealous of your little cute asset? Only turtle will get jealous of you, wishing he can have a thick hard shell like your head who cant even understand.

I'm not jealous of this asset. I'm

• tired of the inability for @dvndr007 to answer any question in a meaningful way
    • tired or the asset earning going down every week, while more shares are purchased, giving him more funds to trade with, and @dvndr007 has apparently got sufficient Burst to run his comepetitions - where did those funds come from - investors earnings as well?
    • really pissed that he decided to steal dividends from his investors to run a buy back of the shares. If he wan'ts to do a buback, use the funds earned by selling shares, NOT the investors dividends.

• Banned

@haitch Earning is not going down lolz what are you commenting ??
    giveaway what you think i am doing it from divs clean your mind first your actions are proving Adam judgement right you are supporting scammers and want to shut down all genuine assets!!

@haitch Earning is not going down lolz what are you commenting ??
    giveaway what you think i am doing it from divs clean your mind first your actions are proving Adam judgement right you are supporting scammers and want to shut down all genuine assets!!

you are on a frickin roll !!

• admin

@dvndr007 You own chart. http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/topic/5863/ann-kohinoor-asset-safest-investment-asset

Week 4 - you paid out 4,000 to 7,8610 shares sold.
    Week 5, 4,000 Burst
    Week 6, 13,000 Burst.

Most recent week, 2,500 on 22,396 Shares. Even with three times the number of shares sold, the payout was the lowest it ever been since the first few weeks, when you had less than 2,000 shares sold. You paid more profit on less than 2,000 shares then, than you are on almost 23,000 shares. You've got 11x as many shares sold - you're paying the same dividend. If that's not [email protected] going down then I don't know what [email protected] alternate reality you live in.

This also typical of a ponzi scheme, payout crazy high dividends at first, then use the funds from the shares that those dividends cause to get sold, to pay back every smaller returns to the investors.

As for the giveaway, we have no idea where those funds are coming from because you have no transparency, you arbitarily decide to 25% of the asset holders dividend, to buy back their own shares. If you want to do a f*cking buy back with the funds you raised from selling shares, not the investors own [email protected] dividends.

Do a proper buyback from everyone that wants to sell - if some choose to stay, then so be it.