BurstConnect Asset (bconnect ID: 3085180625413041071)

• There is always wait closer to 10 days time period were 150$ valuation will stand. If bcc will go to 100-120(because of this valuation for ico exchange). we could reconsider. or just sell with smaller loss. If price will stay or go further down we can always hope for better time with ico.

• @dags hope their word is true about investing into BCCX, otherwise ur investing into a double loss in my mind,

investing into a double ponzi 🤔

• Thanks for your comments.

Last night I moved the 31 BCC to HitBTC in the attempt to sell out in the pump which got up to $90 but unfortunately it took over an hour to transfer and missed the pump.

My aim was to sell at $85 and buy back around $50 this would have increased our holdings to about 50 BCC.

I will keep monitoring looking for opportunities to trade in other coins as well, as I said previously I would like to get the Asset to at least a break even position in $US value. cheers dags

• This post is deleted!

• @dags have you done anything with BCC yet? Obviously the bottom dropped out of the market there, now it's around $16.

• @ariasentheyn Currently have 31 BCC for sale on HitBTC waiting for the next pump, not feeling good about selling out at current price of $16 but would be a $500 return.

• Quick Update
    HitBTC has closed the BCC market due to uncertainty and I already had sold @ 0.0091 during the last pump, so I transferred over to CoinExchange and bought back into BCC.

Initial holdings 31 BCC

Current holding increased to 37.36807633 BCC

• Quick Update
    HitBTC has closed the BCC market due to uncertainty and I already had sold @ 0.0091 during the last pump, so I transferred over to CoinExchange and bought back into BCC.

Initial holdings 31 BCC

Current holding increased to 37.36807633 BCC

• update
    CoinExchange is de-listing BCC in March

I have already moved our BCC to a staking wallet and will wait till BCCX exchange opens to see what options we have.

dags

• Hi Everyone,

Well what can I say BCC has died a slow death, with trading and staking we have about 40 BCC worth around $20.

To try and salvage anything from this Asset I have decided to deposit some of my own 0.26 Etherium ($95) into

Proof of Weak Hands (PoWH3D)

I will keep on reinvesting into this program until we get some sort of good return.... or bust.

If you are still invested in this bConnect Asset and you would like to to join the PoWH please use this dedicated masternode affiliate address

https://p3d-bot.github.io/buy.html?masternode=0x2585D3036ceb8D1D39d7AB164A9655adA5062Cd3

PoWH works exclusively on the Eth Blockchain and is fully transparent, so you can search this Eth Address to see how we are going.

Cheers dags