Bitconenct Coin Promo! 8$ Signup Bonus Right Here Right Now!

• So I have to create competition but what the hell I love @darindarin and I'm helping out the talon power asset out too while helping myself out.

So here. We all know what Bitconnect is by now. 1% a day, compound interests and exponential profits. The signup bonus for you guys is 8$ as soon as I see you on my referral list. The minimum startup is 100$ on bitconnect.

I understand that this sounds too good to be true so I wrote a little something about it on steemit. We see all these articles about it being a scam. Well, it may be but this simple act could be the reason it sticks around.

Steemit link

So simply private message me the username you use to signup and I will send you your 8$ signup bonus right away.

This also benefits all talon power shareholders which @falconCoin can confirm. I am right under them in the ref link. Meaning all of my referrals are tier 2 referrals for the asset.

So simply signup here: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=kmaxkmax
    Comment or pm me your username. I will confirm you signed up and boom

• @kmaxkmax said in Bitconenct Coin Promo! 8$ Signup Bonus Right Here Right Now!:

So I have to create competition but what the hell I love @darindarin and I'm helping out the talon power asset out too while helping myself out.

So here. We all know what Bitconnect is by now. 1% a day, compound interests and exponential profits. The signup bonus for you guys is 8$ as soon as I see you on my referral list. The minimum startup is 100$ on bitconnect.

I understand that this sounds too good to be true so I wrote a little something about it on steemit. We see all these articles about it being a scam. Well, it may be but this simple act could be the reason it sticks around.

Steemit link

So simply private message me the username you use to signup and I will send you your 8$ signup bonus right away.

This also benefits all talon power shareholders which @falconCoin can confirm. I am right under them in the ref link. Meaning all of my referrals are tier 2 referrals for the asset.

So simply signup here: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=kmaxkmax
    Comment or pm me your username. I will confirm you signed up and boom

OH Boy! @darindarin is gonna have to step up his game lol!

but yes you are under the asset that i may say is killing it 😛 (shameless plug)

0_1506461588062_this weeks graph.png

• @kmaxkmax its a free market.. good job man get your downline growing it helps tremendously!!!

• Bump for everyone