404 closing down and buying back

• admin

@cesmak The update I got from Crow was that he was still dealing with stuff being caused by BN, and he would be back here when he could. I'll give him some time, but not indefinitely ....

• I thought his pet pug ate him, but to be fair i think he still trying to get the thing to move.
    on a serious note I was told by a couple of 3d parties, that he is extremely busy atm and will be back on scene soon as possible.

• @haitch said in 404 closing down and buying back:

@cesmak The update I got from Crow was that he was still dealing with stuff being caused by BN, and he would be back here when he could. I'll give him some time, but not indefinitely ....

Ok, Thanks haitch.

• i honestly think we are waiting for nothing.. i lost my shirt on this asset and am quite bitter but to be real .. i think his audit was a sham and it takes two seconds to log in here and say something he refuses.. birds of a feather flock together his butt buddy is crowe and we all know how that went..

no dividends for months what makes us think he is going to honor a buy back?

i dumped my shares but if i still had them i would vote for it to be a scam..

show us proof of audit? haha yeah okay. i wont hold my breath ..

@nameless you are a POS just like we were warned by the other side.

• The amount of thrivel People who have invested in this "asset" have swallowed is just stunning. At the same time sad . But also interesting. Well, at least for some time.

2 sides of the same coin. Walnutree farm. Shitcoin.

So sad.

• @haitch When You move asset to scam category, do You check who is asking to do that? Do they even have any shares? Do they hold shares for at least several months or have they just bought shares and want to use You to make profit for them? There are a lot of people who complain without having any shares, get price down, then complain to You, get Your promise to do something, then they buy low, because shit has been done and You contributed in that. And then You are working for them again, to pressure asset issuers. Irony is that asset issuers have paid You and now You are accepting any anonymous shit requests to work against assets. Maybe start checking the identity of people who asks to put assets in scam category and You will be surprised that a lot of these requests comes from parasites who benefits from drama creation.

• @CrazyExpert said in 404 closing down and buying back:

@haitch When You move asset to scam category, do You check who is asking to do that? Do they even have any shares? Do they hold shares for at least several months or have they just bought shares and want to use You to make profit for them? There are a lot of people who complain without having any shares, get price down, then complain to You, get Your promise to do something, then they buy low, because shit has been done and You contributed in that. And then You are working for them again, to pressure asset issuers. Irony is that asset issuers have paid You and now You are accepting any anonymous shit requests to work against assets. Maybe start checking the identity of people who asks to put assets in scam category and You will be surprised that a lot of these requests comes from parasites who benefits from drama creation.

so you are crow or nameless?? or just a friend? i read over your past posts and they all seem to praise these guys...

• @CrazyExpert doesnt take a crazy expert to evaluate a dead asset.. you think they are coming back to catch up on all dividends and buy back same time? its been almost three months you have way more faith than me i guess ... whats that saying? if you cant figure out who the sucker in the room is than it is you? i forget how that goes.

• @falconCoin I am not a friend of nameless, but I would like to be. I still like the idea of 402/404 asset. I am not friend of crow, I am just bisilver asset holder. When crow left burst I was angry, but I tried to understand things, joined his discord channel and earned back my investments using Signatum coin just by reading their info, buying and selling in right moment. I am not saying, that it is good, that nameless has disappeared, but I like his ideas and I hope, that he will return. I recently earned phd in information technologies. I have some ideas and I am trying to find ways how to use some of my ideas in crypto coins world. I do not benefit only in one case - if everything that is here is negative information and drama. Nameless, if You read this, then come back, there is at least one of Your fan left ;). I need Your knowledge!

• It looks like in the end everyone who still had some shares of this asset got deeply fucked. We all want to keep having faith in humanity but sometimes is just too hard...