[ANN] THE NEW Talon Power Asset

• soooo i finally said screw it and opened a new account to address all your questions...

if you want info and not half info like harrygon stooging then please visit the website
    https://talonpower.xyz

for all your updates...

1.) the asset is not closed, if you want to sell your assets feel free.

2.) asset will only be mining

3.) there will be no buyout, well it is still running why should there be...

4.) of the bit over $7000 USD that was invested over $11,0000 was paid out... the lending platforms which the holders voted on investing in, have all but closed.

1. again it was voted on to pay out 90% and no reinvest as i pushed hard to get more mining equipment as did @darindarin but it was voted take out profit so we did. we wanted antminer S9's

6.) my discord is not for everyone... it is for a team of ppl who dont want the drama of the other discords or this forum. if your a asset holder and were kicked out then please check out the site for all info and you can contact me personally there if you have any questions.

7.) I WILL NOT be coming back here to argue with any of you.

the asset paid out at almost a double rate then it took in.... the lending platforms are down and everyone knew the risk.... you can read the ANN above for the terms of what we were doing. Because of all the changes since we opened, i am no longer taking any chance to be involved with anything that could be considered a security.

I can NOT be responsible for ppl day trading the asset, this asset got ZERO from what ppl were trading it for. we did NOT get any new funds to do anything with. the shares we did sell we invested and paid $1000's more out than was taken in.

when BURST price rose so fast everyone Sold to get more BURST and that hurt the asset share price, NOT ME.... I did NOT buy and sell the asset.

when i do finally close the asset the remaining hardware will be sold off and those funds distributed among the remaining asset holders at the time as stated in the ANN

with that being said.... i have been asked to release some shares for more hardware. and i will at the Rate of 1 Burst as they were when this was opened

if you need any other info on the swaps then please go to the website and/or contact me their as i will not be coming here answering questions and fighting with the goofs here that have caused so much FUD...

many have asked about the swap and the possible arbitrage for it on the WAVES platform and then staking desktop wallet. that opportunity ppl will have to figure out on their own.

so there you have it....

• @talonpower

Their goofs in here? Oh my

• Big things happening with Talon Power...

Discord room is now moved and open to the public.

Falcon made the room totally open and will not be moderating it.
    Discord room

As always we can check for updates on the Talon Power website

Hope to see all you folks over there :)

• Too little, too late, in my book. Talon already very effectively drove away most of his initial investors who might have had a passing interest in anything he is involved in.

Not sure why anyone would be interested in the asset now, as it only has a 8tb drive backing it.

And why would anyone want the coin or the waves asset? No roadmap, no purpose, no community, and led by someone who only wants unquestioning followers in his herd while only holding out vague promises of "trust me, it will all work out".

No thanks.

• a lot of issuers have suffered recent market crashes you all best hang tight.

• @ariasentheyn said in [ANN] THE NEW Talon Power Asset:

Too little, too late, in my book. Talon already very effectively drove away most of his initial investors who might have had a passing interest in anything he is involved in.

Not sure why anyone would be interested in the asset now, as it only has a 8tb drive backing it.

And why would anyone want the coin or the waves asset? No roadmap, no purpose, no community, and led by someone who only wants unquestioning followers in his herd while only holding out vague promises of "trust me, it will all work out".

No thanks.

you have no clue about anything ... and name ONE FU*KIN coin that your not told "trust me, it will all work out". and not to mention i would love to see where io ever said that

I would love to see where I NEVER answered any question, i had the MOST transparent asset out there. that made everyone a bunch of money

Maybe if you were not to busy kissing Halogen's ass you could have still stayed on as a helper... the discord was a test to build a "team", of course if i can't work with you your not going to be part of my team.

I ran off the weak links, and i'm glad you said it so do not come to me asking for a swap or crying scam later.

you guys want to keep updated @darindarin posted the links. now quit be a troll

• would appreciate any constructive criticism .. i dont do enough videos and am lacking experience.

• @darindarin said in [ANN] THE NEW Talon Power Asset:

would appreciate any constructive criticism .. i dont do enough videos and am lacking experience.

Talon is giving out 100 coins split 50/50 for any shares of this video .. just need a waves address and talon power address.. links in the video.. and screen shot to the discord group.

• Shameless bump :P

• Wallet Download Instructions