404 - 402 not found

• So... 402 reborn?

New asset name - 404

Shares amm: 10 mil

I did a 1:10 reverse split so you're all getting 10 times lass shares of the new asset, whilst still retaining the same ownership percent-wise in the venture. So if you had 10 shares of 402...you now have 1 share of 404 (but 404 has 10 times less shares..so...same shit)

When the time comes i'll fancy up this ann and keep it as the ''official'' , but for now this will do

The whole process has to be done manually due to ''circumstances'' but my girlfriend seems to have a lot of time on her hands so this should be finished in a few hours.

If anyone has less than 10 shares or fractions of shares in 402, i'll just round it up for you from my own.
    The new 404 doesn't allow fractions of shares because why the hell would people buy a fraction of a share anyway? It's not like you're buying Berkshire shares at 200k dollars a piece... it costs fucking more to place the order than the fraction you bought... unless you're doing it to mess with me and to that i say : kudos, you did it!

Anyway... you will all soon receive 404 shares.

@haitch , please PM me an address where i can send your asset's shares (i left that stealing mofo out)

That's about it... 402 continues with a new name...and less shares....and less budget... and a frustrated issuer... we'll be fine šŸ™‚

EDIT: i took a snapshot of shares holdings just before i posted this so don't even think of weaseling you way into anything.

EDIT2: distribution is done. all 402 holders now have 404 shares

• @nameless can we get an assetID?

• @nameless so we do nothing just wait for new shares? šŸ™‚ Where do i send old ones once new ones arrive?

• I do not know if I understood correctly, if I now have 1000 shares, I would have 100?

• @whateverUsayman said in 404 - 402 not found:

@nameless can we get an assetID?

NO!

@LithStud said in 404 - 402 not found:

@nameless so we do nothing just wait for new shares? šŸ™‚ Where do i send old ones once new ones arrive?

Just wait.

As far as the old shares go...fuck 'em! Send them to genesys or keep them for nostalgia sake

@Energy said in 404 - 402 not found:

I do not know if I understood correctly, if I now have 1000 shares, I would have 100?

Yup.

BUT

404 has 10 times less shares than 402...so you really have the same ownership overall

• @nameless But to maintain their value they would have to have a 10 Burst price per share, can you guarantee this? I think not, so if we put ourselves in the worst of
    Ā  Cases, if you keep the price of 1 burst per share and I lose 900 burst if I have 1000 shares.

On the other hand in case you would like to make a re-purchase right now you would have to pay 100 million burst, but if we put ourselves in the worst case and the price remains could dismantle everything for 10 million burst.

Since I did not trust anyone, we'll see when this is all over

• @Energy , you make a fair point, but even if i didn't make the 10:1 reverse split... could i guarantee the 1 BURST a share? no i can not...

The only thing you can trust right now is me keeping paying out. Price has been out of my control since i stopped selling shares almost 9 months ago.

• @whateverUsayman said in 404 - 402 not found:

• @nameless said in 404 - 402 not found:

@whateverUsayman said in 404 - 402 not found:

Thank you, sir.

• @Energy said in 404 - 402 not found:

@nameless But to maintain their value they would have to have a 10 Burst price per share, can you guarantee this? I think not, so if we put ourselves in the worst of
    Cases, if you keep the price of 1 burst per share and I lose 900 burst if I have 1000 shares.

On the other hand in case you would like to make a re-purchase right now you would have to pay 100 million burst, but if we put

What you have right now is no liquidity. With the current lowest price being 1 and no buys on the book you are holding lots of nothing. This reverse split combined with fractional costs creates the ability of granular cost which is good overall.

-IceBurst

• @IceBurst Right now there is no liquidity because there is a whale that has to have the market hijacked but this could happen the same and between a liquidity of 100 or a liquidity of 0 is not much either, you lose 1000 or you lose 900. This can only interest the big Investors who think it is better to lose 5 million than 10

But good as I said Since I did not trust anyone, we'll see when this is all over

• @Energy overall you end up with the same value, same distribution of shares per total distributed amount. Before there were out there 100 mln, now there are 10 times less: 10 mln. So you are basically holding the same value, regardless of market dynamics. If people want start selling cheap now, there is nothing to do about, but to buy in or just see how things unfold šŸ™‚

So you have an equivalent of $114,707 shares of 404 for the community to buy? Everyone who holds 402 now has to switch it to 404? Sorry bud, I think the community needs a better breakdown of this asset and how it's going to benefit their wallets.

So... 402 reborn?

New asset name - 404

Shares amm: 10 mil

I did a 1:10 reverse split so you're all getting 10 times lass shares of the new asset, whilst still retaining the same ownership percent-wise in the venture. So if you had 10 shares of 402...you now have 1 share of 404

When the time comes i'll fancy up this ann and keep it as the ''official'' , but for now this will do

The whole process has to be done manually due to ''circumstances'' but my girlfriend seems to have a lot of time on her hands so this should be finished in a few hours.

If anyone has less than 10 shares or fractions of shares in 402, i'll just round it up for you from my own.
    The new 404 doesn't allow fractions of shares because why the hell would people buy a fraction of a share anyway? It's not like you're buying Berkshire shares at 200k dollars a piece... it costs fucking more to place the order than the fraction you bought... unless you're doing it to mess with me and to that i say : kudos, you did it!

Anyway... you will all soon receive 404 shares.

@haitch , please PM me an address where i can send your asset's shares (i left that stealing mofo out)

That's about it... 402 continues with a new name...and less shares....and less budget... and a frustrated issuer... we'll be fine šŸ™‚

EDIT: i took a snapshot of shares holdings just before i posted this so don't even think of weaseling you way into anything.

moist.

• @socalguy

10 shares of 402 = 1 share of 404

Everyone gets them automatically

Your ownership percentage-wise is the same. So...to give an example: you owned 1% of 402 before. Now you own 1% of 404 despite the fact that you have less shares. The new asset has less shares so your ownership transitions accordingly.

Nothing really changes. When the next dividend comes, you'll get the same amount you did last week (provided that burst fucking stays the same price) , and your stake in 402/404 is the exact same.

This is the same shit in a different package man (i love quoting haters) .
    The scam continues and yet again NO MORE SHARES ARE GETTING SOLD !!!! EVER!!!! Quite a ponzi huh?

PS: the community ain't buying shit. it has all been sold for a long time.people just need to hold on to their shares and get dividends like they did before. it's so simple

• @vExact Let's hope it improves, but with the current numbers, if you bought 1000 shares at 1 burst right now the highest buy order is at 0.03. Osea you would recover 30 burst with a loss of 970 burst, that in dividends would take, 970 burst between 5 that produces in dividends to the week, would take 194 weeks to recover it or what is the same 2 years and 10 months, if that for you not It is a loss of value.

Another thing is that you tell me that it will improve, as we will see but for now those are the numbers

• @Energy I understand you concerns, but if people want to sell, once decimals are allowed they will sell no matter what.

• @vExact Okay and this has to do with what I say, it's clear that people are going to do whatever they want that's the problem, if people could not sell below 10 burst they would not be talking about this. Besides that the decimals do not matter let us sell them to 1, only recover 70 more, I do not think the decimals are the problem

• @Energy not having decimals was a problem because the asset didn't have liquidity and people could not trade it, without mentioning the problem of the whale controlling the asset's price...

• @Energy said in 404 - 402 not found:

you would recover 30 burst with a loss of 970 burst, that in dividends would take, 970 burst between 5 that produces in dividends to the week, would take 194 weeks to recover it or what is the same 2 years and 10 months

2 years 10 months.

It may sound long for crypto but do keep in mind this asset doesn't get its earnings in crypto.
    If such a return sounds shitty, i encourage anyone to go to their local bank/pension fund/investment thingy and get a better return.

For some reason i am the bad guy despite the fact that people are earning money with me every fucking second. I didn't promise anyone they'd get rich. I promised to get their ass retired. We're all a long way from retiring.

2 years 10 months.

402/404 description clearly states it is a long term asset!!!! long term hasn't passed. shit...we're not even short term in the span of the lifetime of this asset