New H's Assets.

• @haitch said in New H's Assets.:

@evok3d With the fiat value of Burst increasing all assets have gone down in Burst value. We asset owners do the best we canwith our assets, but ultimately the market/community dictate the price/value.

Im not sure that makes sense. I invested 200K burst to start with and now i have 15K burst. so in all i would have been much better of just holding onto my burst coins than to have ever touched an asset. I am also very concerned that you had bitconnect as a part of your assets! they were obviously a fraud / scam organisation. What made you think this was a good team to endorse?

Loosing control of your assets due to negligence, following bitconnect and loosing 90% of my original burst investment does not aspire confidence. I just wish i could get my 200K burst back. Not sure why people said investing in assets is a great idea on the forums. It clearly is not. It seems the value keeps on dropping my 200K burst is now worth ~5K lol. its really not okay. Sorry to hassle you like this, but i dont know what else to do.

• admin

@evok3d The bitconnect component of the asset was paid for out of my own wallet - there were no asset funds involved in it.

This asset is a collection of investments in other assets, so I'm dependant on their performance for the performance of this asset. As I posted earlier, many of those assets have either failed or stopped paying out. I'm following up with the owners of the assets to understand expected future performance.

To the best of my knowledge there was no negligence in the asset account being compromised - I can't say with 100% confidence that I did not somehow leak the passphrase, but I've not been able to find any action I performed that leaked it.

I understand the disappointment in the asset performance - I'm also a large holder of the asset, and in the last payout I excluded my account from the payout to increase the payout to investors. I'm doing what I can to make this asset rewarding for investors, and unlike many other assets it is continuing to payout - albeit not as well as it was.

• Payout this month?

• admin

@ariasentheyn No, not enough earnings to make it worthwhile - fees would chew up to much of the dividend such that it is.

• @haitch Is this asset going to make some more payment or do we give it for finishing?

I can understand that the assets that supplied this have failed but I think a lack of respect with investors does not bother a minute the day of payment and say, "boys the asset only generated X burst and not worth making a payment"

• admin

@energy Apologies for the lack of updates.

In the past four months the Asset has earned a total of 6,200 Burst, with 2/3rds of that coming last month from BURSTize.

I'll pay it out when I get a chance, and exclude my own holdings in the asset from the payment.

• @haitch I do not know what others will think but it's not about you not taking your part, it's not about that.

I have very assumed that between one thing and another will be very difficult to recover the investment but at least see a little interest, is the only thing I ask

• @haitch said in New H's Assets.:

In the past four months the Asset has earned a total of 6,200 Burst, with 2/3rds of that coming last month from BURSTize.

I'll pay it out when I get a chance, and exclude my own holdings in the asset from the payment.

Anything updates here?

• admin

@ariasentheyn The asset holds very few funds - I'm going to be making a payout from my own funds by the end of the month.

• I'm happy to wait till Christmas given the small amounts make it easier. save some transactions too. be more in one payment for Christmas beer (cheer)

• There hasnt been a payout for a very long time. I lost 200K Burst and no payouts the asset is worth 400 burst... I wish i could just get back what i put in. Worst mistake ever was to listen to all the people saying invest your burst into assets. This has been such a disappointment.

• admin

@evok3d There will be a pre-christmas payout, from my own pocket.

Assets were good investments at one time, but with the price increase in Burst and the number of scam assets, I also find it difficult to recommend to anyone to invest in them now, with a few exceptions.