Thank you very much!

• Somebody is being a bad sport and spamming my pool making it lose packages. So if you are doing this to help your pool why dont you try legit promotion like I did. Yes I have proof that its happening!

• I posted in both forums. If you go to BN then look for threat and make snapshot of my last post. I am now banned and it breaks my heart.
    I will now do some Focus Bashing!

• Focus is not to be trusted! He is a two headed snake!

• Funnest thing is when I complain then spamming stops. I was offered the firewall fix from the forum that banned me. I wouldnt be surprised if the people who offer the fix are the ones spamming. That how you make bad look good!

• @tross said in Thank you very much!:

I posted in both forums. If you go to BN then look for threat and make snapshot of my last post. I am now banned and it breaks my heart.
    I will now do some Focus Bashing!

With what you said a ban was inevitable, pity you did not take up focus in his offer of firewall scripts before making your death wish post...

No point in focus bashing here, put your energy into protecting your Pool.

Rich

• Focus surly isnt the only one on earth that can set up a firewall. It wasnt his fix anyway he setup my first firewall not long ago. Somebody showed him or he know who is spamming I dont know and I dont care. There are people on both side of the fence that are a threat to this coin.