• Asset Name: TalonPower ~ the 1st and ONLY 100% guaranteed Asset
    Asset ID: --------
    Burstcoin Wallet ID: --------
    Escrow Wallet ID: ------
    Assets: 1,000,000
    Initial Release: 100,000k Shares
    Asset Release Date: -----
    My Age: 44

My TalonPower asset issues will be as followed.

• Initial release: 100,000 shares sold @ 1 Burst per share.

Asset sales breakdown.

• 30% Of the asset will be sold on POLONIEX and of that 100% will go directly into Buying/Shipping of more HDD's.
    • 30% Will be invested in Eobot to Continue Mining Bitcoin
    • 30% Will be deposited into freebitco.in to earn interest on the Bitcoin
    • 10% Will be kept for myself to give as bonuses

Asset dividend breakdown

• 75% Goes to investors.
      1.) 75% of What I Mine with equipment bought from assets
      2.) 75% of the Weekly Interest Paid out freebitco
      3.) 75% of BTC earned at Eobot exchanged to BURST
    • 15% Goes Back into reinvestment for continued growth goes back to the sites
      1.) 15% of What I Mine with equipment bought from assets will go into escrow account for future HDD's
      2.) 15% of the Weekly Interest Paid out freebitco
      3.) 15% of BTC earned at Eobot exchanged to BURST
    • 10% will be allocated to fees, maintenance, promotions and or bonuses.

Initial hardware purchase after first release of 100,000 shares.

Initial investment(s) after first release of 100,000 shares.

• 100,000 Shares x 1 Burst = 100,000 Burst.
    • 30,000 Burst to BTC= roughly 0.181 BTC
    • 0.181 BTC deposited in freebitco.in to earn @ 0.0109589% per day
    • 0.181 BTC deposited in Eobot to buy Mining Power

Current Mining status.
    3.9 TB mining

Dividend Payouts.
    Dividends will be paid every Monday approximately 8 PM EST

In the event the asset closes.

• 100% of the drives purchased with funds from asset sales will first be offered to investors as payment, any drives left will be sold off and distributed among shareholders accordingly. Any remaining balances will be paid in Burst.
    • 100% of any remaining Burst in the Asset/Mining wallet will be distributed among shareholders accordingly.
      Notes.

I will put up 100% of this asset's Value into Escrow as a way to start getting ppl to invest again.

I currently have 518 GHS 4.0 on Eobot to get us started that is approx $150.00 USD. I like Eobot even with the fees some complain about because i planned this for a while, and my stats are available 24x7 for anyone to see. To make It easy I will ONLY mine BTC so that it is a easy swap and payout.

On freeBitco.in I currently have 0.004 earning interest and 20,522 Reward Points that I will also toss in to get more BTC or rewards Bonus. I will also be using the Faucet, to add to our balance.

I will take a Screencap of the exact in the account b4 asset funds are added. In case i do want to take them out to invest into Poloniex etc. I will advise before i do and show the b4 and after as well.

I will post a screenshot of the weekly interest paid on Freebitco.in and what we mined on eobot and will use the latest price on POLONIEX to exchange the BTC-BURST.

I have been Haitch verified for a while now and i have been paying out on my site since March, which you can see here:
    http://www.freecoinz2day.com/payment-proof/

one of my favorite sayings is "If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem"
    this is my way of adding some trust to the Asset Exchange, and maybe others will follow and do similar. A lot of Trust was broken by some Asset issuers, and I hope this is a way to help start getting ppl involved and trust regained

Not to mention you can’t lose a penny here so pretty easy decision, let’s make some BURST together!!

Any questions? Be kind 1st time trying this, i will make any changes that i may have messed up on

0_1496889944185_1493766085609-verified-by-haitch.png

• is eobot safe though? I hate cloud mining, tbh, I think you should use your 30% reinvestment to Eobot, to split on interest and buying more drives, as they can actually break ROI faster too lol ( Or you can put that 30% reinvestment into lending instead ;)

100% escrow? I don't really get, but ok i guess lol ( explain to me a bit more on how this work. )

Though this is really safe, I don't trust Eobot at all, freebitco.in I can trust, but not Eobot

I think the only problem, I have with this asset is just Eobot, otherwise can you answer the 100% escrow question and probably remove Eobot I guess :?

• admin

@falconCoin Like @HiDevin , I have to wonder bout the 100% escrow - with no income from the asset share sales, how do you expand the asset? Your own money ?

• @HiDevin

i have been with eobot for over a year, have never had any issues

if eobot does have some issue and disappears, same goes for freebitco then no worries cause the full 100,000 shares will be in escrow.

And at that point if one site goes down, we can release the 30% as a dividend from the Escrow or buy more HDD's. if ppl prefer that option

I think we could toss out at anytime to see if anyone wants to take that weeks 30% and get more HDD tho, if that is a compromise

• yep im placing 100,000 of my own BURST into escrow

hopefully a escrow @haitch you will be guardian of ;-)

• @falconCoin Ah, I see 100% because you are donating your own money, that's pretty nice of you.

• so 100,00 shares will be sold.... i will put 100,000 into escrow. so no fear of a runaway!

@HiDevin thanks, how else to build up some trust, something has to give

• admin

@falconCoin okay, now I understand, and I'd be happy to escrow it for you - don't forget there is a 2% fee though.

• @haitch thanks and no problem.

the plan is to grow from this as i learn the exchange, i wanted to invest in other assets but not 100% how that works out just yet. so next round maybe.

Yeah i could obviously do this myself since i have the BURST to put up but heck lets make BURST together!

• @haitch thanks and no problem.

the plan is to grow from this as i learn the exchange, i wanted to invest in other assets but not 100% how that works out just yet. so next round maybe.

Yeah i could obviously do this myself since i have the BURST to put up but heck lets make BURST together!

• This sounds a lot like my asset ANN. Not 100% but the layout of the plan and "In the event the asset closes. 100% of the drives purchased with funds from asset sales will first be offered to investors as payment, any drives left will be sold off and distributed among shareholders accordingly. Any remaining balances will be paid in Burst. 100% of any remaining Burst in the Asset/Mining wallet will be distributed among shareholders accordingly." is almost exactly what I wrote IIRC.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4349/ann-newminer Here's my ANN.

• @newsense2004 yes i did take that from your asset because it seemed like a very fair way of doing it.

• So why not just use the 100K in coins to buy drives first to built the mining power instead of making a crowdfunding campaign since you just ahve them laying around

• @falconCoin Well thanks, I am flattered. Now that I understand why I wish you the best of luck and will be buying.

• @newsense2004 i looked at several assets and yours looked like one that protected and was fair to it's holders . believe it or not i planned on giving u credit and got excited and had to edit 2x's lol

• I did the same. I researched all the major assets and looked for the best points, did some math and wrote it up. I did a good job apparently. Thanks for the credit. Can't wait to buy.

• @manfromafar he probably wanted to created the asset, super safe and no risk to invest in, though 100% escrow is pretty cool, and haitch is holding them :p

• @newsense2004 yes you did and that is what i did to

i wanted to do a PRE ANN to iron out any issues before issuing

• Banned

hahaa thats awesome nice job i fully appritiate that 100% escrow thats great step but i dont like cloudmining and freebitco.in there outcome are too low i tried both of them and then leave it permanently goodluck !! if any new cool idea edit happen i will surely enter and even spread your words.

• EXCITED FOR THIS! WOO!!! let me at those shares!