[ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !! - SCAM! Do not purchase.

• woo hoo another wallet!

• @dvndr007 fuck man, i thought you didn't cheat your investors?

I was probably wrong.

• Can me mark this as scam now ?
    There are no buy back orders since 08/10.
    On the Homepage is everyhing removed.
    https://ultimate-legend.com/

I asked via mail about transfer and never got an answer.

• admin

@Zaziki Yeah, think it's time. Moving .

• @haitch I have had a couple of emails which I will share, make of them what you want.

Hi you can see all markets are in negative we are in loss. And right now my throat get infection if you need I have proof too I am not lying so I am stopping all processes from now no swapping and closed other asset too and returned all investment their and I returned all investors full amount in kohinoor too by checking their wallets and considering everything!! Only little percentage left I ll do it later when I am OK. I am using only mobile for now!!

To which I asked about the " I returned all investors full amount in kohinoor" as I have not received anything.

The reply was.

To all small investors I returned till now I don't have burst right now in future I ll do when I have liquid burst but now I can't even able to check Polo or bittrex accounts

That was three days ago, I have since asked about the return of the rest of the Kohinoor Shareholder funds, and am yet to get a reply.

I see that the website is closed as are most of the Kohinoor Wallets, which have had the description changed to CLOSED ASSET DONT BUY!!

There are a number of payments from the BURST-9YMA-AYJS-4VMW-244QT Wallet on the 13th which still has 1,303 Burst. A couple of these tie up with the Accounts of shareholders, most do not but could be Buybacks?

13/10/2017 08:48:12	Ordinary Payment		4'250	1	BURST-NGGP-LZ2G-BPC2-8DKGE
    13/10/2017 08:23:28	Ordinary Payment		880	1	BURST-D8ML-KNN8-8AL7-GEANK
    13/10/2017 08:20:18	Ordinary Payment		600	1	BURST-9M64-NSA3-WVZH-3FQKF
    13/10/2017 08:16:01	Ordinary Payment		360	1	BURST-RKW5-ZVFT-JU69-6X4JC
    13/10/2017 08:12:09	Ordinary Payment		160	1	BURST-UJ9B-B93H-BPP9-4SNWK
    13/10/2017 08:13:54	Ordinary Payment		300	1	BURST-7DZS-T2QJ-RG8B-5638M
    13/10/2017 08:04:39	Ordinary Payment		2'500	1	BURST-YXHF-7S8F-69VX-4XLUL
    13/10/2017 07:58:47	Ordinary Payment		2'500	1	BURST-HV2P-CQWA-FG25-8FRLV
    13/10/2017 08:02:21	Ordinary Payment		1'500	1	BURST-UJVB-DL99-38HE-ABCXQ
    13/10/2017 07:41:53	Ordinary Payment		1'100	1	BURST-VCQU-HWZ6-6JDM-3D2MM
    13/10/2017 07:35:36	Ordinary Payment		1'500	1	BURST-FKHT-J2EN-SZZE-2LEYT

I will pass on any further info I get.

I continue to be your ever faithful Sherlock AKA Rich

• @RichBC I transfered my shares to that new account as it looked like it's not going to sell and thus far I received 5.02burst/share.

• @Hyzi0 Thanks for the info. Was there any dialog ahead of the 50% buyback or did it just arrive? Is yours the Account that ends in UL?

Rich

• @RichBC It just arrived. Hopefully he will return others at least this 5 burst once he sells stuff from exchanges.

• i'll be doing the swap see what happens.

• @ZapbuzZ Worth a try but the new Account also says CLOSED ASSET !!

Rich

• @RichBC

so his sore throat is keeping him out of polo and Bittrex? cause they work on mobile i use them all th etime on mobile

I truly believe those funds did not exist on polo or bittrex and is why he would never show any proof of it out side one time... i asked several times , no one seemed to be worried about that tho

now it seems the funds are not there, im sorry but the excuses ppl try to use once busted like this is pretty lame.

Hope you guys get your shares back...

• Actually I got a buyback from him a few days ago. I received 600 burst which i used to buy 60 shares earlier.
    I think he is honest.

• looks like the dude got frightened away.

• @ZapbuzZ Last email I had was now nearly a Month ago. Have sent several since then with no reply.

So unfortunately for most Shareholders this one looks like another loss......

Rich

• @RichBC Dis bullet to dodge was easy.

• @Marc Well thank you for that helpful comment.

Rich

• @RichBC I warned, somewhere above the 600 comments in this thread and also talked to you via private Chat afaic remember. All the warnings signs were there. U always defended, anyway too late now.

• @Marc Fair game I guess I deserve a "Told you so" made the same mistake I made with ccminer thinking that I could help someone. Unfortunately once you are in with there is no way out.

As I said in our Chat I should have stuck with my gut feel that comes through in all my early posts......

Rich