[ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !! - SCAM! Do not purchase.

• Banned

UPDATE:- Payouts and work on kohinoor investment is on hold for next one week, because of attacks we facing by admin and other asset managers but we have a big update on way!!
    we start again on full Pace by filtering unwilling investments from our asset !!
    Thankyou!!

• @dvndr007 said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

@RichBC said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

@haitch OK the Guy is gone, most of us have said everything we have to say several times. Can I request that we now use this thread to collect the Names of 11 Investors with >100 Shares and ask dvndr to execute the Buyback?

He said

11 investors with min 100 shares just give their reviews for closing kohinoor and ill put a buy back right now!!

Here is a cut and past, with minor edits to tidy up and corrections of people who have voted so far.

Zaziki
    first of 1/11 - i hold 1830 shares > 100
    shut it down!

progryu009gaijin
    2/11 share holders
    200+ shares > 100.
    SHUT IT DOWN

RichBC
    3/11 Shareholders
    5850 Shares > 100
    Shut down an return all Burst to shareholders.

haitch ADMIN
    4/11
    me personally - 788 Assets.
    5/11
    NewHAssets - 200 Assets.
    Both say shut it down and buyback.

Jaxblack
    6/11 100+shares

Hyzi0
    7/11
    842 assets for closing it

Please make any corrections if people find errors and other Shareholders please make your Inputs.

We are at 7, just 4 More votes needed.

Thanks

Rich

Hi rich time is over and we dont have 11 investors to close this asset like i said here
    0_1507439928428_Inked11_LI.jpg

So no buyback on exchange!!

But Kohinoor ll buy personally all assets of Real investors those who want to sell it anytime with conditions!!
    ✔Condition are 20% lower than asset selling price like now its 8.5 So whatever the top sell order at selling time!!
    ✔and all payouts till now to that address are all deducted !!
    Time taken in completing all this process is maximum of one week!!

These are the conditions if anyone want to sell their kohinoor assets outside exchange directly or you are most welcome to sell it on exchange anytime !!

And messages posted on our website https://ultimate-legend.com/contact/ are only considered!!
    Thankyou!!

@dvndr007 said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

UPDATE:- Payouts and work on kohinoor investment is on hold for next one week, because of attacks we facing by admin and other asset managers but we have a big update on way!!
    we start again on full Pace by filtering unwilling investments from our asset !!
    Thankyou!!

and there ya have it! @haitch you gave him a chance he got the info out he wanted to the investors and said all requests will be done at the website

So need for him to be here any longer re-ban him

Hi rich time is over and we dont have 11 investors to close this asset like i said here

But Kohinoor ll buy personally all assets of Real investors those who want to sell it anytime with conditions!!
    ✔Condition are 20% lower than asset selling price like now its 8.5 So whatever the top sell order at selling time!!

These are the conditions if anyone want to sell their kohinoor assets outside exchange directly or you are most welcome to sell it on exchange anytime !!

And messages posted on our website https://ultimate-legend.com/contact/ are only considered!!
    Thankyou!!

This was your original offer, 11 investors, no time limit

@dvndr007 said in Admin Haitch Threatning Genuine Asset Managers and Forcing them to Scam!!:

just bring 11 investors saying they want to close this asset !! i will put bayback right now !!

11 investors with min 100 shares just give their reviews for closing kohinoor and ill put a buy back right now!!

You then changed that to

@dvndr007 said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

we are 44 investors if some are fedup of this asset they can sell on exchange or like i posted i ll consider it only when minimum 11 of our investors with more than 100 shares each wants to close it in next 2 days or this asset ll keep running !!

Applying a very unreasonable time limit, particularly when we are all in different time zones.

If you go moving the goalposts in that way what confidence can we have that you wont change the conditions again? You should stand by your original offer.

But Moving on I see you have now made a third offer, to buy back personally.

So would zaziki & jax like to remove their sells so that we only have a 20% reduction on 10.

I would however only even consider a personal sale with you transferring the Burst before I transfer the Shares, as there is too high a risk that you change the conditions again.

However as you have the Asset Burst you should stick by your original Buy Back offer, with no timescales at the full 10 Burst

Rich

• @RichBC said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

does this mean he is taking back all dividends first? then what is left over you get?

• @falconCoin Yes I think so, your translator working better than mine.... Which of course makes it completely unacceptable.

Rich

• @RichBC @falconCoin is that surprising? coming from this guy what can you expect? LOL

• Banned

@RichBC i consider everything and showed you my decision !!
    if you dont like it you can sell it on exchange!!
    Thankyou!!

• Banned

UPDATE:- Payouts and work on kohinoor investment is on hold for next one week, because of scammers attacking but we have a big update on way!!
    Thankyou!!

UPDATE:- Payouts and work on kohinoor investment is on hold for next one week, because of scammers attacking but we have a big update on way!!
    Thankyou!!

your do realize this makes u look even nuttier right? i mean u never cease to amaze me with ur crap

you wont be starting again here i can bet ya...

hey @RichBC nothing like a big kick in the nuts for all you have done for him...

• @dvndr007 Not that I like it one little bit but let's at least try and understand what you are offering. You say.

Now does this mean that a Shareholder looks at the Asset Exchange for the lowest selling price, then deducts 20% from it. Let's pretend that the lowest selling price is 10 to make the maths easier.

So no we have a price of 8. We then multiply the Shareholding by that number, let's pretend it's 100 Shares. so we now have 800.

Now we have to work out what Dividend payments there have been, add them up and deduct that amount from the 800.

If so this is way too complicated, and leaves you getting way too good a deal on top of your 20% you have been taking.

So I will make an easy to understand proposal.

We reluctantly accept a reduction of 10%, we take no account of Dividend Payments which completely unfairly penalise your longer term Shareholders. Whch leaves us with.

Anyone wanting to sell places a Sell order at 9 and you Buy it back.

Rich

• @RichBC canceld my sell order - 9.9 is now cheapest sell option.

• admin

@dvndr007 So basically you lied when you said you'd buy back if 11 investors requested it. And because I called you out as a lying, scammy, thief, you're stopping all work on the asset for at least a week? Does that sum it up correctly ?

• yikes what a rollercoaster!

• Banned

IMPORTANT UPDATE:- Any Investor willing to sell can place their sell orders !! i will buy them weekly top orders are always executed first!!

And Those who want to enjoy more profits can Send their shares to BURST-TECH-T3MS-CYLU-BKFW9 i will send you swaped shares and we continue with weekly dividends!!
    Thankyou!!

and all updates now ll be under our website and i started comment system so now anyone can comment under asset as well mail as well online chat !!

• @dvndr007 Can you please give more information on the Buyback?

How many Shares / what value do you propose to Buy Buyback each Week?
    Will you Buyback all the Shares that people want to sell?
    Are there any timescale limits to the Buyback?

Thanks Rich

• admin

@dvndr007 WTF? You're swapping the shares for other shares ? Can you explain the rationale behind, what you want to accomplish, and whether you're going to honor your promise to pay out investors who want a buyback - your post, can most kindly be called vague.

Are asset owners who have their shares up for buyback getting paid dividends? Why the swap? How do you intend to buy back - you say weekly, and the "top orders" will be done first, but what are top orders? How much do you intend to buy back? At what price ?

• @haitch said in [ANN] Kohinoor Asset- Safest Investment Asset !!:

@dvndr007 So basically you lied when you said you'd buy back if 11 investors requested it. And because I called you out as a lying, scammy, thief, you're stopping all work on the asset for at least a week? Does that sum it up correctly ?

He's saying you did not meet his 2 day deadline so he's going to keep his asset open for whatever reason.... - Didn't I see he only had like a thousand shares of NewH??

Pff, let him out.
    Rm

• admin

@Rossman01 He's posted random and contradictory nonsense - he has 24 hours to present a straight forward, non contradictory business plan, or he gets air locked. I'm done.This "asset" acts like a Ponzi, and want to continue to promote it on my site, while attacking me. Fix it, or fuck off.

• @haitch not meaning to be an ass or anything, but I think he's actually complying with your wishes now, so it seems a bit rude to still tell him to fuck off. If anything this motivates him to actually do that very thing, and leave you to rot. Don't let your frustration cloud your judgement. some sign of appreciation should be welcomed, even after all that happened.

He's telling you he will do a free market buyback, at which the lowest priced shares will be bought first, every week. those who do want to stay with the asset can send over their shares to named adress, as not to confuse the buyback. I think he is actually making sense right now.

I think all we can ask for now, is a bit more details on how the buyback will work @dvndr007 ?

• He's telling you he will do a free market buyback, at which the lowest priced shares will be bought first, every week. those who do want to stay with the asset can send over their shares to named adress

hello the nameless gipsy with a dildo up his ass selling walnut farms, are you John Wayne or is that me?