[ANN] PoolOfD32th.club "New" Ninja style pool

• A new ninja style pool is on the block.
    Myself and PingOfD32th have started a new pool at: http://pool.poolofd32th.club
    URL: pool.poolofd32th.club
    PORT: 8124

Backgrounds:
    PingOfD32th: Highly regarded (over on BN) as the #1 support tech. He has paid out hundreds of dollars to users whether it be through his faucet or just getting users setup to they can start mining themselves and get into burstcoin. Now wants to help users have a central place to mine.

manfromafar: A humble server tech wanting to help a man out that's put so much into burst as a whole regardless of what happens. (Also gives me a excuse to avoid my day job)

This pool has grown rapidly since its first month online its paid over 575K in burst to miners.
    Now for the nitty gritty details.

Reward Recipient: BURST-GATX-U4KB-7AWU-H3N8S
    Recommended plot size: 5TB
    Fees: 1%
    Highest Deadline Accepted: 14 days
    Dedicated discord channel for support and general updates: https://discord.gg/zVHsqWW

If you have any questions please feel free to reply here, PM me, or even better join the discord channel and either myself or ping will be glad to help you out.

• this is coming from a guy who thinks it is Ok to scam our site and laugh about it...

https://forums.burst-team.us/post/66383

investors BEWARE!

• appreciate the offer but all set .. saw how you handled yourself in another forum thread and i wont support you.. but maybe someone else will.

• @falconCoin My goal here much like the other forum is to NOT kiss ass. I will tell you the truth regardless of how it makes you feel. If you can't handle this that's OK. I will not sugar coat my responses and do not believe in censorship.

As far as running the pool goes these are two completely different operation you and I run. One actually works for the people (Our pool if you haven't figured it out) making them coins by simply submitting DLs and your scam of a website designed to spam people with ads every 5 seconds so you can make a quick buck.

• a scam site? and spam them every 5 seconds, neither of the the truth

we have your activities of scamming the site and withdrawing as fast as you can but taking advantage of a bug all recorded.

anyone that trusts you after you do and admit to these things are in for a mess

ppl can make 10-50 coins FREE a day on my site and coming from someone who got 1000's and then calling mine a scam is a joke...

yay invest in us, we promote and think scamming is OK.... but hey this other guy makes you work 45 seconds to get FREE Coins and with NO investment! don't do that to stock up coins daily!!

so yep mine is NOT working for the ppl....

and a quick buck? right i have lost almost $1000 USD of my own money on this site, from scammers like you, software, games and coding.

yeah you read that folks "MY MONEY" never asked for a dime from anyone....

• " One actually works for the people (Our pool if you haven't figured it out) making them coins by simply submitting DLs and your scam of a website designed to spam people with ads every 5 seconds so you can make a quick buck."

one more thing, all the withdrawals that go out on a daily basis also helps the miners.

show me ONE thing that makes my site a scam? No investment, you get paid to watch a video and solve a captcha, get to withdraw daily, with some limitations because of scammers like you.

so why would ppl NOT use my site freecoinz2day.com ??

• It's just a regular pool, don't trash on it already, because of your site, anyways great pool and hope you can get some new miners with some bonuses or something like that :p

• @manfromafar I recently joined poolofd23th.club, this is a really good pool, thanks to the members here that suggested this pool for my sad hard drives hah!!! I'm still waiting for more TB to come and plot them, it will take time, but your pool has been very good to me! Keep the good work!!

• @HiDevin not trashing it i'm telling the truth on the type of character he has, and ppl beware

he was bashing my site.

• @TheMartian said in [ANN] PoolOfD32th.club "New" Ninja style pool:

@manfromafar I recently joined poolofd23th.club, this is a really good pool, thanks to the members here that suggested this pool for my sad hard drives hah!!! I'm still waiting for more TB to come and plot them, it will take time, but your pool has been very good to me! Keep the good work!!

Glad to have you. Hope you forge many a block

• I also have the V3 code of Ninja style pools coming soon. Everyone can have it except Focus and Adam. :)

• This post is deleted!

• @PingOfd3ath please go ahead and turn me into google! lol

so your defending a mans character who thought hey lets take advantage of this guy... as we were watching him do it... how is that not scamming?? your exact words "my co-owner saw an exploit to take advantage of on a site "

yeah making a HUGE killing on ads
    alt text

• I'm posting here based on my own online interactions with @PingOfd3ath and @manfromafar (which don't reflect with what was said on any previous posts that I've read here from them) @PingOfd3ath has spent a good deal of time getting his pool up and running. When he finally did, I've seen a lot of happy feedback from others that have used it. I've also see it up a good majority of the times while others were down\under maintenance. @PingOfd3ath is quick to respond to any issues that arise with the pool, and does a good job of letting people know the status of where his pool is at if under maintenance. When he is not working on the pool, he is online making really great video tutorials related to burst. He does a great deal helping people out when they are first starting out, and sends many people burst to help them out when newcomers mess up their wallets\pool selections (even after the users have exhausted their initial 3bursts from faucets). He has (at least to me) some great suggestions to share with others as well.
    @manfromafar has always been fun to interact with online. He openly shares his opinions on topics that he feels strongly about at that time, (some in which people agree with, and some that don't agree with, but that's fine) and has helped me out a bit when I was first getting started with asset trading (although I'm still weak on that subject, but that is my own stupidity). He has given me heads up in the past on potential good trades on the AE, and has even advised me about some of the not so smart ones I've made on my own in the AE. We still have friendly banter online, which is always a good laugh.
    I just wanted to add my opinion here in regards to my interaction with these 2 guys.

Side note to @falconCoin I've used your site many times, and you've always taken care of any questions\concerns I've had. I've successfully been able to receive free burstcoin from your site, and I thank you. BOOM! Boom...and all that!

• @Vneck

thats all fine and dandy but he admitted to taken advantage of a exploit in my site, when caught he immediately opened a new account and kept up the same activity.

sorry but that to me is scamming and i am sure many would agree

#1 manfromafar was never called out, he went and responded to a thread about scammers on my site complaining of all things then laughing about what he did

so i should not say anything to ppl that they should MAYBE be careful? i mean he has no problem doing dishonest things on my site and his partner then also agreeing its ok to do, whats to stop it from happening some more?

I told nothing but truth and right away i get threatened with being turned into google etc, typical Nation reactions to anyone that may speak up

• Wait. So poolofd32th is half owned by the same turd that used an exploit to get a few burst, and he has the balls to post here saying "come to my pool because we are such great people." I watched that thread and could not believe the attitude this guy had.

Wow. Just wow. Go back to the cesspool from whence you came vile creature.

...and let me add it takes balls to make this announcement so soon after admitting in another thread to using an exploit to scam a few burst. Some people have some real balls I'll tell ya.

@falconCoin I believe his partner not that long ago complained in a thread that his faucet had been drained by an exploiter. Ironic irony is ironic.

• @falconCoin totally agree with you, it seems alot of nation admins here are revealing more of their colours, hi guys nice to see you again, enjoy your stay on this wonderfull forum, I knew you couldent deal with the crap adam spews, ohh wait haha

• @Hect0r said in [ANN] PoolOfD32th.club "New" Ninja style pool:

it seems alot of nation admins here are revealing more of their colours, hi guys nice to see you again, enjoy your stay on this wonderfull forum, I knew you couldent

Birds of a feather flock together

• Pool is undergoing maintenance in light of current siphoning of wallets and ddos threats.
    Will be up shortly.

• Pool is back online wallet needs to sync missing blocks from downtime. After full sync miners should run as normal.