I almost went full retard

• @thomeefl69 , @TheMartian , can i get Adam's guard dogs a bowl of water ?

@arnav_r , remember when crow and I did that thing to stop ''greatness'' from happening? remember why we did it?
    The greatness of the burst spike destroyed the AE before the scandals even started. Have a little patience and the market will eventually recover and asset volume will go up again.

I'll be away for a day kids. Got some stuff to take care of. Play nice while i'm gone.

• As an observer from the outside yet with a foot in the Burstcoin world I see wrong in both parties.

Investors money should be untouched. If the money is paid back in full okay, but still wrong was committed and hope won't happen again.
    As for AG, what he is doing is vindictive and nasty. So we have two elements here Greed and Megalomania.
    It's exactly this reason why I have been hesitant to invest in any asset as of yet, because there are no checks, no regs, and no code book.

• Yeap it's true, all this bickering and shit has left most of us investors truly fucked..sorry for the language lol.. We trusted, we invested and in return got the shaft..BUT I won't give up on Burst and there are still a few good assets out there I will invest in..and people behind them I believe in,.. As a community we all need to grow up, face the music and try to really contribute positively to BURST or we all f8cked..

• What non sense @nameless the same old song repeatedly , Investors have a bitter tooth now and those who does not have are seeing investors suffering .
    Do you think even if burst is back to 75 sats someday , AE will rise back to normal?
    No never it will be . .
    Rather the one holding coins now will feel.yje same shit too,
    If you guys can't take responsibility for asset holder . .Oh ya we calling soemthing an ASSET which everyone for now believes it's SHIT.

• @crowetic

I hope at least you're consulting with a trustworthy lawyer. The recordings without consent, nasty defamation of character, etc... hopefully you're protecting yourself as best you can.

• @nameless said in I almost went full retard:

@thomeefl69 , @TheMartian , can i get Adam's guard dogs a bowl of water ?

@arnav_r , remember when crow and I did that thing to stop ''greatness'' from happening? remember why we did it?
    The greatness of the burst spike destroyed the AE before the scandals even started. Have a little patience and the market will eventually recover and asset volume will go up again.

I'll be away for a day kids. Got some stuff to take care of. Play nice while i'm gone.

As I said, I don't know what is going on here, I work with audio every day of my life and I'm just pointing out the fact that, in the best of my knowledge, you guys lied. One thing is for sure, I'm new to the community and your "reputation" for me is nothing, you are risky asset issuers.

I'm more of a passive investor and I will keep investing, but not sure anymore which one, every time I see an asset that looks of interest, there is a bad story behind it. For now, I think I will go with @haitch assets.

@qibucks it's obvious you have money spent in these members, to say that things are good now, they are publicly lying, spent your money and now it's all good. Sad story that I had to live before, I hope you get your money back, I never did.

I joined this forum because I don't like the attitude the other forum has, but for THIS particular one, I have to give credit to the person who released this recording, it prevents new members like me to risk on people like you two.

• @nameless I am not a guard dog of anyone's and especially don't appreciate being called a dog. Especially not by someone who gambled (and lost) with our invested money. I don't care if you put the money back or not . And I don't care if your intentions were sound. Although, nobody asked you (as far as I know) to step in and try to keep Burst price down...
    YOU gambled and fucked it put. Plain and simple and you can explain it and be cute about it all day long - it wont change the fact. Being funny goes only so far.
    The matter of fact that you pulled @crowetic into it (well, excuse me: "may have influenced" him into it) just make it worse. At least he doesn't resort to name calling when some investor asks questions. No matter how you twist it or turn it you did what you did without asking your investors ; with their money. Do you still think its cute?
    I had more than 600K Burst invested in your assets and more than 300K in Adsactly that is close buddy of yours (and haven't paid for months) also 650K in Uniburst and another 600K in Wolrdmine - all of which worth close to nothing now. This is a lot of money to a lot of us.
    So, yeah, pardon me if I care what are you doing with my invested money and not liking being called a dog.

• From now on in any case investors are going to be more diligent in the portion they invest in Assets if they do. As someone said before, all this has been a learning lesson for most of us. We have a very iliquid AE plus a currency (as most of altcoins) that is not stable and may and will skyrocket or fall from time to time. And let's play it simple: altcoins are farms for whales, so the rather small fishes should no make a fool of themselves and play smart.

• I can see how it looked like a lie, but as I said from the beginning "most of this was right before the shaming video". There was a part in the beginning that I don't remember being part of the same conversation. But in reality it doesn't really matter. The fact that it was ALL recorded without my consent or knowledge, during a time of coercion, then used to defame character... is the problem here.

I never said I was 100% sure that it was spliced, I said that most of it was from right before the video, then clarified that I thought a portion in the beginning was modified.

If it wasn't, that's fine, I'll admit that I thought something that was incorrect. That hardly has any bearing on whether what was done was right or not.

I can admit if I was wrong. If that's the case then I'm sorry for suggesting otherwise. I still don't recall that all being exactly that way, but I was in a very annoying position being pressured by a total asshole, and not thinking totally clearly.

On the other hand, YES I'm 100% sure that the assets will recover. You know how I'm sure of this? Because I've run assets for nearly 3 years, and have never missed a payment. I've been completely open and honest with what backs the assets, and proved that. I've never done anything but what I said I would do, and I always do what is best for the asset holders. I make my coin the same way the asset holders do, so if the assets go down in value, that affects me more than anyone else, as I'm the largest holder of my own assets (due to the way I structured them.)

So getting the assets back to the point they should be, is a big priority for me. (After paying back the money that was used in a way it shouldn't have been, which has already been done, and which we apologized for immediately, and being our first mistake EVER, I think people should eventually be able to let it go, and realize that things will continue as they have in the almost 3 years I've been running assets.)

I understand that I will lose a few supporters, but that's something that happens in these negative situations, it will simply be my goal to gain back their respect and trust as soon as possible, and to be as little like AG is being throughout this whole 'mess' as possible.

As long as I'm more classy and honest than him (which isn't difficult at all) and keep doing things as I have in the past that gained me as much support as I have now, I believe everything will be fine.

Mistakes happen, the way you solve them matters, and I believe we did the best we could in the given situation, and that no harm will ultimately come from it.

I will continue to answer any and all questions. Thanks.

• @TheMartian said in I almost went full retard:

@falconCoin said in I almost went full retard:

@nameless i just listened to it and tell me where you feel it was spliced?

i would need to listen a few more times but i was a partner in a recording studio and i did not catch it but my engineer will be here to grab his les paul i'll ham listen without knowing anything and see if he catches it

Hello! I'm new to the community, this is only my second post and I hope I'm not going to get attacked by this, but I also work at a studio, we do video, audio, web and all other work for a TV channel. I'm not an audio expert but I can easily hear problems or modifications in audio recordings, and as @falconCoin says, this audio doesn't seem to have been altered in any way.

At the beginning... the 9 second mark...it definitely skips a little un-naturally in the conversation from Crowetic to Adam... for what it's worth.

This whole thing is so contrived... where and how these guys took the funds was wrong... they admitted to it and everything was put back (to the best of my knowledge). The sell wall strategy (whether you agree or not) went against Adam.... the end, that's it. That's what this whole thing is about. There wasn't theft, stealing, or a cover up. They messed up, admitted, apologized everyone should have moved on. Instead it's drama forced upon everyone by whom?

Adam was recording this in the first place because? And this idea of a Ponzi scheme .... ummm...ponzi's end eventually. If it's been exposed now why are Nameless and Crowetic still working together and friends? Shouldn't Nameless have disappeared or be brought up on charges? I wonder how many of Bernie Madoff's victims are still hanging out with him?

It's just so obviously forced and contrived.

• @burst1 said in I almost went full retard:

@TheMartian said in I almost went full retard:

i would need to listen a few more times but i was a partner in a recording studio and i did not catch it but my engineer will be here to grab his les paul i'll ham listen without knowing anything and see if he catches it

Hello! I'm new to the community, this is only my second post and I hope I'm not going to get attacked by this, but I also work at a studio, we do video, audio, web and all other work for a TV channel. I'm not an audio expert but I can easily hear problems or modifications in audio recordings, and as @falconCoin says, this audio doesn't seem to have been altered in any way.

At the beginning... the 9 second mark...it definitely skips a little un-naturally in the conversation from Crowetic to Adam... for what it's worth.

This whole thing is so contrived... where and how these guys took the funds was wrong... they admitted to it and everything was put back (to the best of my knowledge). The sell wall strategy (whether you agree or not) went against Adam.... then end, that's it. That's what this whole thing is about. There wasn't theft, stealing, or a cover up. They messed up, admitted, apologized everyone should have moved on. Instead it's drama forced upon everyone by whom?

Adam was recording this in the first place because? And this idea of a Ponzi scheme .... ummm...ponzi's end eventually. If it's been exposed now why are Nameless and Crowetic still working together and friends? Shouldn't Nameless have disappeared or be brought up on charges? I wonder how many of Bernie Madoff's victims are still hanging out with him?

Thank you for seeing this as what it is, it is appreciated.

• @crowetic said in I almost went full retard:

@burst1 said in I almost went full retard:

@TheMartian said in I almost went full retard:

This whole thing is so contrived... where and how these guys took the funds was wrong... they admitted to it and everything was put back (to the best of my knowledge). The sell wall strategy (whether you agree or not) went against Adam.... then end, that's it. That's what this whole thing is about. There wasn't theft, stealing, or a cover up. They messed up, admitted, apologized everyone should have moved on. Instead it's drama forced upon everyone by whom?

Thank you for seeing this as what it is, it is appreciated.

No problem. For people that have been with BURST for a bit it's just SO obvious what he's doing... the fact he's trying SO hard says a ton.

I do hope you pursue legal representation. If it was my field I'd help you for free. He has no right slander you like what going on... it's wrong. I'm disgusted by it all.

• @burst1 How do you bring someone up on charges that is NameLess? Do you call the SEC and say this NameLess guy online convinced me to send him 30 bitcoins? Sorry for being such a smart ass but you threw a softball out there and I just wacked it out the park.
    I have no idea but from a investors perspective of course their still friends he trying to get that 30BTC back.

• @burst1 He thrives off of negativity. It's how he's gained his so called popularity, isn't it? It's not even what it looks like, anyway. He purchases views, likes, etc. Hes a pathetic, misogynistic, neo-nazi sham. He will continue to milk the one mistake Crow has made in 3 years of crypto, and when that's not garnering enough attention, he's making up other crap that newbies and people with lower IQs just eat up (i.e. the fabricated Ponzi scheme). We're done letting him get to us. Moving on and up! 😊 I've said what I needed to say about him and others like him. My life is full of love and peace, not negativity and lies ✌🏻

• @Dillion said in I almost went full retard:

@burst1 How do you bring someone up on charges that is NameLess? Do you call the SEC and say this NameLess guy online convinced me to send him 30 bitcoins? Sorry for being such a smart ass but you threw a softball out there and I just wacked it out the park.
    I have no idea but from a investors perspective of course their still friends he trying to get that 30BTC back.

I don't know. I don't know where Nameless lives, the full details of the situation, nor know everything about the law/international law. But because something isn't SEC regulated I'm pretty sure there is still recourse against things like fraud and theft should they apply.

• I'm under the impression no one knows where NameLess lives and no one knows his real name. Their is no one to charge he has played the game masterfully. As far as charges go NameLess is just that NameLess. Nothing can be done. He's like a ghost as far as were all concerned.

• @Dillion Did you not see the thread on bn where he was dox'd?

**he has also been here and on discord all week. No sign that he intends to vanish, and he paid the 402 divs yesterday.

• @whateverUsayman Evidently not.

• @nameless I'm an audio engineer and ran it thru protools, I can see 2 edits neither of which change the meaning of what is said

• Right the video is real. Dude on tape admitting the whole thing. Time to move on and get our coins back. I was buying the hell out of Uniburst @ 140 and would love to see it make a comeback to at least 100. Just imagine if had played it right like our boy SoCal. Uniburst would be worth a boat load but now it appears nameless has the Uniburst funds and crow not sure if he'll ever get back. Or did he already replace out of his own pocket? I'm losing track