Reaper asset paying 3% daily average! [SCAM]

• Reaper Asset
    ID: 16531555643066003940

Welcome to the official page for the Reaper asset.

Description:

I have been happily "bursting" for quite a while now stacking coins and dollars. I am an experienced cyrpto trader and I love making money on Poloniex and the AE market. I have been bathing in profits for quite a while now but for some reason I still wasn't content... something was missing. What was missing you might ask?
    Friends to share my wealth with!

Payouts:

This asset is my fun little way of sharing the profits I make with the Burst community. I also wanted to make this asset easy to compound for investors so I decided to make DAILY PAYOUTS! Here's how the payouts will work. At the end of the day I will count ALL my profits made from trading on Polo and the AE market . What happens if I lose on the markets? The minimum payout of 5k will come out of my pocket and I will learn from my mistakes. Right now minimum payout is 5k, but as I sell more shares this amount will increase, keep in mind if I profit more the payouts will be fore 5k. Here's how I split up my profits.
    70% is payed out to asset holders
    15% is reinvested for growth (this is where the money I make from selling assets will go as well)
    15% is kept by me, mans gotta eat! :D

This asset has been up and running for a few weeks now, so far my holders love it. All asset holders have been received about 2%-5% DAILY. I thought about keeping this asset a secret for a bit but my holders INSISTED on me promoting it to the Nation. This asset is for everyone, the shares initial share price was 0.75 Burst each but the price has been steadily walking up and it is selling at 1 Burst per share at the moment.

If you have any questions free feel to ask me below! I will be as active as possible and answer any questions I can :)

P.S
    I am also new to owning my own asset so if you have any constructive criticism feel free to contact me ! :D

• @Hades Sorry but it looks like scam to me

1. You joined 13 hours ago. We know nothing about you. Why should we trust you with our money?
    2. Get verified by haitch.
    3. "I thought about keeping this asset a secret for a bit but my holders INSISTED on me promoting it to the Nation" - this sentence is a red flag by itself :P
    4. 3% daily avarage return. It's hard to believe you can earn this much. Can you post your trades from polo and AE?
    5. "I have been bathing in profits for quite a while now but for some reason I still wasn't content" - yeah sure...
      Please prove me wrong and show us that it's not a scam.

• @Hyzi0 I was thinking the same but the way my asset was bashed I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait a week or two to see if he posted more details and maybe initiated Haitch verification.

• i have been invested in this asset for a short wile, just kind of stumbled across it looking into one of Nameless wallets i think. i can not say if it's a scam or not as i have not seen any proof of trades. but i do know he attempted to promote on Nation without geting approved a wile back. as for payout's so far he has never missed a payout.

• @newsense2004 Well I believe that with your asset it was a bit different as you weren't new user and started verification right away^^
    If I remember correctly it was about 'crowdfund stuff' (which is so overused nowadays :v). You were accused cause back then there were plenty of assets like yours(funny how some of them died caugh Energizer and caugh cjellis's scams).
    Here, we have nothing at all. Just 'trust me I'm good on polo and AE, 3% avg return'. With new users joining now more then ever we need to worn them that most likely this is a SCAM. So don't waste your money unless @Hades proves to be legit.

• @Hyzi0 said in Reaper asset paying 3% daily average!:

@newsense2004 Well I believe that with your asset it was a bit different as you weren't new user and started verification right away^^
    If I remember correctly it was about 'crowdfund stuff' (which is so overused nowadays :v). You were accused cause back then there were plenty of assets like yours(funny how some of them died caugh Energizer and caugh cjellis's scams).
    Here, we have nothing at all. Just 'trust me I'm good on polo and AE, 3% avg return'. With new users joining now more then ever we need to worn them that most likely this is a SCAM. So don't waste your money unless @Hades proves to be legit.

@Hyzi0 Yah that's exactly what happened and i'm still around and growing ;) I will wait to see what his next move is but I lost a lot of Burst on assets so I like to know a little about the issuer.

• @Gibsalot Proof of trades on polo is simple. Copy/paste or download a copy.

• @newsense2004 true , i just have not asked for proof.

• Yes, I am a new member and this post was mean't for Burst Nation (I decided to copy paste it here because why not) but I assure you that this asset is legit and isn't a scam. If any of you want to 'test run' my asset put your address's below and I will send you guys 10 FREE shares. You can see for yourself the payouts that I make :)

• @Gibsalot The Ann just seems a little short, not much info. Proof of trades would be nice as it's a trading asset which has been operational and paying before the Ann so the info was there.

• Well let's see, 3% daily average...
    BURST-BLUE-5MXD-YC7L-BTCEL

• @Hades BURST-ES5N-MTPD-F4RD-A5B5A I probably won't buy without you being verified and looking into it further but I am looking for new assets personally as I just got out of a few and want to invest in some assets on behalf of my asset.

• Sent, you'll receive em soon. I totally understand if you guys don't want to invest. Just enjoy the 10 free shares :)

• @Hades It's not that at all, I wrote what I thought was a long Ann. Broke down numbers at current prices, estimated profits based on difficulty etc.. and started verification and people were harsh. I am just making suggestions to help you avoid that and I don't know enough to decide if I will invest or not. I hope you get verified, give a little more info and gain the communities trust. Best of luck.

• I bought a few more shares with the few Burst I had. Made sure to buy from you not the trader. Check my asset out if you get a chance.

• @Hades bought some for a run BURST-ACYM-ALH4-GSCG-H5RWV

• @newsense2004 Thanks man, I'll add your asset now

• @Bitdv Thanks for buying, I sent a few shares your way :)

• @Hades said in Reaper asset paying 3% daily average!:

breaking ROI in about one month? I don't believe much, but i'll buy some i guess

• @Hades why are u selling at 1 and 1.25?