pool.burstcoin.sk

• Re: pool.burstcoin.sk

GOOD NEWS

Ninja Style pool.

Fee 0.5 %, 60/40, minimal pay out 300 or 1 times a 24 hours ( ~360 block ).

Virtual Machines is Replicated between separated HOSTs servers .

Big Fault Tolerance.
    Quick recovery all systems. Fast Backup.

For Winner info – please use port 8125

“InfoAddr” : “pool.burstcoin.sk”,
    “InfoPort” : 8125,

We hope, that it is big step for Burstcoin and our Miners.

With King Regards

29.04.2017 FLEGI

• alt text

• MANIC MINER was reborn.

We created with @Adavan, for our miners, that mining at our pool.burstcoin.sk, new mining rig.

First 30 TB has been plotted last week.
    50 TB coming soon.

2x new Servers has been installed. One storage server and solo Server for mining.

This Manic Miner we will use for our MINERS, GENERATE BONUSES for our MINERS because we want help pool.burstcoin.sk to find more and more Win Blocks that we will share together with him.

Say Good Luck - MANIC MINER :-)

If You like pool.burstcoin.sk, our work and want support MANIC MINER

Donation address is:
    BURST-KJEP-RJKU-6YJ9-APMQ3

Cheers, we love Burstcoin and our miners.

FLEGI

PS: next weekend, pool celebrate 6 months. Join and wait for bonuses.
    All mined coins ( from MANIC MINER ) we will send to our miners next weekend.
    Minimal 10 000 coins is prepared.

1'306'918 Coins has been mined and send to Our miners ( $ 10393.18 ) / 6 months

• Manic Miner will pay BONUSES this weekend to Our miners.
    Assign and ENJOY. More like 10 000 BurstCoin is ready.

alt text

This weekend, SK BURSTCOIN TEAM celebrating 6 months with BURSTCOIN.
    Join and wait for bonuses.
    All mined coins ( from MANIC MINER ) we will send to our miners.

Good Luck

FLEGI

for more info www.burstcoin.sk

• Hello I am mining in this pool with 2.7TB, but I have been only getting paid about 2-6 burst a day, what could be the issue?

• @BigBear Hello because, as You can see, popularity and network growing every day and of course price BTC/BURST.

http://burstcoin.biz/charts/estimated-network-size , then miners, if want won win block must invest to they mining rig as our MANIC MINER.

But it is good for BURST COIN global economy, hobby for example,and You can share coins with big players.
    Does't matter if it is our pool or other pool.

Too many thanks to all guys, coders, miners, pools owners, that working every day with Love for BURSTCOIN.

• Wallets, Java APP, Creepsky, Blago, Jminer, Xploter, STAT, NODEJS, Uray, Lex - rewrited code, POOL NINJA, people that HELP MINERS start mining, pools maintenance, wallets maintenance, SSL and too many hours invested for this game.
      Marketers, Youtubers.

Please sorry if I am forget anybody.

Burst Team SK special thanks to @haitch, @RiskyFire ( amazing Video Tutorials ) and @Creepsky45

Nice day

FLEGI

• @FLEGI , hi congrats to your new pool backbone. Could you tell me, is this the old ninja code (v2 I think)? It appears you have it running on Windows hyper-V is that correct? The reason I'm asking is because I was trying to set up a pool and @haitch kind of implied that I needed to use VMware. I asked about Hyper-V but he seems to be incognito the last day or so, or maybe I'm bugging him too much :)

I'm stalled at trying to convert the .ova file for the pool code to the hyper-v format. Is that something you did or did you revamp the code altogether?

I would really like to start a small "family" pool site, any help appreciated. PM me if you like. Thanks.

• @rds Hello, Yes I am convert it from VMWare to HyperV, then implement HyperV integration utility. Optimize Linux environment , clear MySQLDB, upgrade Wallets, change settings and run.
    +/- Two weeks JOB and LABOUR TIME with testing etc....

Working on FREEBSD LINUX with JAILS, it is hard but possible.....
    Working Very Good with replications, easy to use.
    PM me to [email protected] if You want more infos.

BR FLEGI

• admin

@rds I'm trying not to be incognito, but this is the time of the year where my employers business goes insane, and my availability goes way down.

For the month of June I currently have one day where I'm not booked on site, and that's liable to change. Some are day visits, some are week long visits, some are 50 miles away, some are 450 miles away, some are 7 hour days, some are 17 hour days. During the US Summer my availability is sporadic.

I'm sorry - but it's the nature of my employment.

• @haitch said in Our pool.burstcoin.sk is Ninja Style CODE right now.:

@rds I'm trying not to be incognito, but this is the time of the year where my employers business goes insane, and my availability goes way down.

For the month of June I currently have one day where I'm not booked on site, and that's liable to change. Some are day visits, some are week long visits, some are 50 miles away, some are 450 miles away, some are 7 hour days, some are 17 hour days. During the US Summer my availability is sporadic.

I'm sorry - but it's the nature of my employment.

Don't be sorry, I realize most people have a life other than this forum. I'm just glad I didn't turn you off with all my questions. Thanks for all your help.

• admin

@rds I'll always do my damnedest to help out forum users, my problem is the summer silly season affecting my availabilty ......

• 4.6.2017 07:30 UTC+1 - Next Bonus 2000,- Burst Coin has been sent to all miners

Good JOB Heroes, it was amazing weekend. We will continue with Manic Miner and Bonuses every week, because we want support our Miners. More miners, more bonuses.

• 7.6.2017 07:30 UTC+1 - Next Bonus 2000,- Burst Coin has been sent to all miners

• @FLEGI BLAGO MINER

{
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.sk",
    "Port" : 8124,
    "InfoAddr" : "wallet.burstcoin.sk",
    "InfoPort": 8125,
    "UpdaterAddr" : "wallet.burstcoin.sk",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8125,
    "EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,
    "TargetDeadline": 400000,
    "CacheSize" : 40000,
    "ShowWinner" : true,
    "UseBoost" : true,
    "ShowMsg" : false,
    "ShowUpdates" : false,
    "Debug": true,
    "UseHDDWakeUp": false,
    "ShowWinner" : true,
    "UseBoost" : true,
    "SendBestOnly": true,
    "UseFastRcv" : true,
    "SendInterval": 100,
    "UpdateInterval": 950,
    "UseLog" : false,
    "Paths":
    [
    "X:\plots","Y:\plots","Z:\plots","D:\plots","E:\plots","F:\plots","G:\plots","H:\plots","I:\plots","J:\plots","K:\plots","L:\plots","M:\plots"
    ],

"WinSizeX" : 80,
    "WinSizeY" : 1000
    }

• @FLEGI JMINER

plotPaths=X:/plots,Y:/plots,Z:/plots,D:/plots,E:/plots,F:/plots,G:/plots,H:/plots,I:/plots,J:/plots,K:/plots,L:/plots,M:/plots
    scanPathsEveryRound=false
    listPlotFiles=true
    poolMining=true
    numericAccountId=9284863032690262421
    poolServer=http://pool.burstcoin.sk:8124
    walletServer=http://wallet.burstcoin.sk:8125
    winnerRetriesOnAsync=10
    winnerRetryIntervalInMs=500
    devPool=true
    devPool=http://pool.burstcoin.sk:8124
    devPoolCommitsPerRound=
    optDevPool=false
    soloServer=http://localhost:8125
    passPhrase=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    targetDeadline=691200
    platformId=0
    deviceId=0
    refreshInterval=2000
    connectionTimeout=50000
    debug=true
    writeLogFile=true
    logFilePath=
    readProgressPerRound=9
    byteUnitDecimal=true
    showDriveInfo=true
    chunkPartNonces=2560000
    readerThreads=0

• pool down?

• @pipop up - just maintenance and post Your message not here, because I am not still here at this forum and this forum is not monitored, thank You for understand.
    Post direct to our forum at our web page www.burstcoin.sk or mail to support team.
    King Regards
    Flegi

• @flegi how to set up miner to mine for this pool http://pool.burstcoin.sk/
    thanks

• @sethpayments link text

have a look