Post your plotting speeds here. Plotting hardware comparison.

• admin

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2660 V2
    Mobo: Supermicro X9DRI-f
    RAM: 64 GB DDR3 ECC - 48 GB Allocated
    Plotter: Xplotter in Admin Mode
    Threads: 38
    HDD's: 2 * WD RED 8TB in RAID 0
    Nonce/Min: 37,600
    Noise Level: Loud - need to do some work on this

0_1492220676082_plotting.png

• @HiDevin Honestly, I hadn't thought of that nor done any research on it...I'm still new to this so learning as I got. It's a brand new Samsung EVO drive so sure it'll still last an insane amount of time anyway. I've started writing to my 74GB raptor drive that is like a decade old now...it writes fast & I'm able to transfer off of it relatively fast so all seems to be well.

• I7 6700k
    Dual 980TI graphics
    Samsung 512Gb nvme m.2 ssd drive
    Using GPu plotter I get around 36000 nonces/min plotting to the ssd
    I create 102GB files which I then transfer over to my nas4free machine with a 21TB raidz1 array. I use the nas4free for my media library as well.
    The reason I use 100GB size files is that it gives me the flexibility to clear up some space on the NAS should I require it giving me some control over the granularity.
    I am running a vbox on the NAS which is doing the mining for me.
    I realise that I am reducing the life cycle of the ssd but once the NAS is full the plotting will be finished.
    The 100GB plot takes around 15 mins to produce and the copy takes another 15 mins.

• Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40 GHz
    NVIDIA GT 730
    Intel HD Graphics 530
    (I'm using my Intel graphics card since it's faster than my NVIDIA)
    931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 HDD
    Used XPlotter from the Burst wallet.
    Using the CPU Plotter I have 7000~8000 nonces/min plotting to my HDD.
    Plotted 250GB.

• CPU : Ryzen 1700X stock (NON OC)
    RAM : 8GB DDR4 2666MHZ (2 x 4 GB)
    19k nonces/minute

• CPU: i7 4700HQ
    RAM: 24 GB DDR3 - 18 GB Allocated
    Plotter: Xplotter in Admin Mode
    Threads: 8
    Nonce/Min: 10K

GTX 765M , but haven't tried GPU plotter

• admin

CPU: i7-4930k
    GPU: RX-480

Plotting GPU (gpuplotgenerator) + Plotting CPU (xplotter) + Mining CPU/GPU (jminer)
    alt text

Also some downloads and other things running. Plotting runs at low prio.

• @luxe Hey bud. I'm doing half a petabyte right now. How are you getting those good read speeds? I would also imagine your using a usb host controller with individual lanes. What drives are you using. I'm willing to pay some burst for some information. Pm me or something we can talk further. From the numbers it looks like your 1 machine is counting 300tb+ in under a minute. Def interested in your plotting settings and jminer settings. I've been burstmining 50tb for over a year. I'm no newbie. So i won't bother you with the dumb questions. I'm in the middle of setting up a petabyte right now. Half a peta for me. And half for one of my investors. need a go to guy for some advanced help

• admin

@ChuckNorris Feel free to PM me, it in the nature of reading drives parallel ... that the more drives you have, the better your read speed ... at least if you attach them in a reasonable way.

• My first plot just to test, using the plotter built into the official burst wallet (xplotter i think judging by the screenshots of others?).

CPU : i7 4790K (4.0 GHz)
    RAM : 8GB DDR3, 1600MHz i think.
    Drive : USB3 seagate barracude 4TB, 7200rpm
    Plot size : 525GB
    Time taken : 4 hours
    Speed : 12,000 NPM

Will try the GPU plotter when i stop getting the out_of_resources message on kernel launch.

• @Dario's-wallet cool i have the same CPU but Plotting with XPlotter at 3800 non/min with 6GB RAM

• 4400 - 5200 nonce a min with Xplotter using AMD 8320e 3.2gz boost to 4.0gz 8core cpu 10gig ram have it set to 5 threads and its using 3 gig ram ?

• i'm look like blogo.
    my pc. AMD FX-6300, 6 cores = > 5300 nonces/min (XPlotter) -mem4G

• @PummelHummel Just a thought... all this would look good in a spreadsheet.

• @Blago thanks 🙂

• 7 threads [email protected] 8Gigs ram 9-10 n/m. I think if 8 threads was used it's be 12 n/m.

I can't use 8 threads, my system lags badly. Win7x64 Pro.

Max bandwidth PC3-12800 (800 MHz)
    Part number F3-12800CL8-4GBXM
    Memory Type DDR3
    Memory Size 8 GBytes
    Channels Dual
    Memory Frequency 799.9 MHz (1:6)
    CAS# latency (CL) 8.0
    RAS# to CAS# delay (tRCD) 8
    RAS# Precharge (tRP) 8
    Cycle Time (tRAS) 28
    Command Rate (CR) 2T

• @Blago, Thanks for spreadsheet 🙂