BurstGrow asset realeased!



  • @potkas
    Hi!
    I like the idea of closing the asset.
    But, really, now is not a good time.
    Maybe when bitcoin goes up and the price of Burst will be back around 0,000002 BTC/Burst



  • @emcb yep thanks for your opinion.



  • @potkas
    I think now is the time to close the asset and pay off its holders.



  • @haitch , do you have any contact details of @potkas?
    Perhaps now is the best time to return on investment, but the Issuer has ceased to appear on the forum.



  • @haitch This asset becomes like a Scam. What measures can you take to protect investors?


  • admin

    @emcb The asset market is currently an utter mess. I'd stop short of calling them all scams, they've just lost the ability to pay out meaningful dividends. My asset is based on the income from other assets, and it's barely able to payout. Mining assets have suffered from the reduced block payments, coins based on other mining efforts have suffered from the shrinking payouts on those coins. Most of these assets I consider failed rather than scams - but would like to hear from the operators of them to explain what happened.



  • @haitch Here it is quite another matter - the owner of the asset has ceased to communicate with investors.
    Fraudster he or not-it is required to find out.
    You have all his contact details. What can you do to resolve this issue?
    Also, I do not quite understand who now has the funds that were on the escrow (50%).

    If he continued the discussion with investors, as before, everything would be different.


  • admin

    @emcb I've emailed @potkas asking for an update. I'll update here depending on the response or lack of.



  • @haitch Thanks



  • @haitch Did you manage to contact @potkas ?



  • Sorry i have really not to much time to communicate.(This is my fault new jobb etc) The asset is activelly managed and im working on it so it still grows .Dividends are not payed for quite a while but it is being acumulatted and it will be payed. i will buy back the shares soon or pay all of the price as dividend soon. i have to decide the best way yet.. at the moment im mostly waiting for poloniex to return burst walett operations. as soon as that is done i will post here and update you all. Im not able to send the funds from poloniex back to the wallet because of Wallett isues announced by poloniex...
    The most likely case of what i will do is i will do the math post here and issue a buyback order at the same price for all burst grow assets. as thats the most fair i can do. Of course everyone who knows the asset must know it wont be the same amount in burst as burst went mad after i exchanged it for btc . but in fiat worth we have much more still. To answer your question i have all the burst on my walet from escrow. it is safe and intact. if you have any questions feel free to ask . Latelly i have a bit more of free time so i will be able to come here and answer mostly 1-2 times a weak.