BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~

• @ccminer I agree with this. I feel it divides the community. I can see which side I will be sticking to. This will also introduce confusion for any newcomers. It is very sad some of the stuff that has taken place this last few weeks.

• A little competition inside a community drives people to get the word out -- promoting Burst even more than we could imagine.

• @kmaxkmax What is it that they are competing for?

• @crutsy What I mean by competition is for example: The competition between brothers in a family. The 2 forums will both strive to have the most users. By seeking the most users, they will promote Burst which is helpful for our community.

• @crutsy I feel I'll see you around here 😉

• Banned

@ccminer, is it possible for you to stop taking cheap shots at the alternatives? I don't see anyone going and bashing this place. We are trying to make it peaceful and that all can coexist, but you're jabs are not helping.

• Are we not allowed to voice our opinion? We see things that we don't like, I personally also have gained new perspectives on some of these important members. I go with my gut and I don't like whats happening. So far my gut has been right. As a result I am already liquidating certain assets. It has created a great divide for me.

I myself don't think competition in the family is a good thing. Two brothers competing and one has to loose. One united family is a lot stronger.

• Banned

@crutsy said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

Are we not allowed to voice our opinion? We see things that we don't like, I personally also have gained new perspectives on some of these important members. I go with my gut and I don't like whats happening. So far my gut has been right. As a result I am already liquidating certain assets. It has created a great divide for me.

I myself don't think competition in the family is a good thing. Two brothers competing and one has to loose. One united family is a lot stronger.

OK then, let's go there since we are voicing our opinions.

According to your statement, you are liquidating assets because of a feeling you are getting from individuals rather than looking at performance of said asset? It's like saying that I am not investing in Apple because they abuse people in their foxconn plant, or dell because they are hiring cheap labor in India.

As for alternatives because there is really no competition since all sites are striving to reach the same goals, it's like saying I am only going to bitcointalk. I will paraphrase @Propagandalf :

If having more than one forum is uniformly considered bad, then I suggest we remove Burst Nation, this forum and stick to only communicating through the original threads in Bitcointalk forum, or send smoke signals to each other. Come one people, Burst will not perish because new things are being built around it, that makes no sense. Development is a healthy sign, and is ultimately one of the driving factors behind the value of Burst. 🙂

• admin

@Focus said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

@crutsy said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

According to your statement, you are liquidating assets because of a feeling you are getting from individuals rather than looking at performance of said asset? It's like saying that I am not investing in Apple because they abuse people in their foxconn plant, or dell because they are hiring cheap labor in India.

People and organisations will do things for gut feelings or moral reasons. As an example the City of Seattle is pulling $3 Billion of investments in Wells Fargo because of their involvement in the Dakota Access Pipeline.

I'd post a link - but my PC has apparently forgotten how to copy/paste. But Google Seattle Wells Fargo Divest

• @Focus These assets have been under-performing for a while. This has been an issue for a while. Now it has come to a head and my decision has been made. Nail in the coffin if you will. Any yes sorry I make decisions base on people's actions or morals. So I am against apple, dell and many others. I boycott many establishments based on their views and actions.

People already have a hard time finding this forum from the {ANN}. I am simply staying where everything is and has been. everything is here and community is built.

I'm not saying burst will perish. Just saying that it will deff lead to some confusion and miss communication.

I see many of the members I don't usually agree with pushing for this move. To me this is also a red flag. Their motives questionable.

• Banned

@haitch said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

@Focus said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

People and organisations will do things for gut feelings or moral reasons. As an example the City of Seattle is pulling $3 Billion of investments in Wells Fargo because of their involvement in the Dakota Access Pipeline.

I'd post a link - but my PC has apparently forgotten how to copy/paste. But Google Seattle Wells Fargo Divest

Right, but we are talking about a whole city under scrutiny of the public's eye. I don't believe Burst traders have to undergo the same scrutiny.

But I understand, if your morals are that way, but it still hurts your wallet...

• admin

@Focus Yep, Different strokes for different folks ....

People have a lot of unique reasons for investing or not investing in particular assets, profitability is not always someones primary motivation.

• I personally welcome the site and think they layout is nice and neat. Those that are concerned over this shouldn't be. Like @qibucks said,

more about BURST in the search engines, means BURST going up in value in the long term.

Now, I'm not saying that there needs to be 100 different websites and forums for Burst. But there is enough communication going around that I think different Burst topics could be organized into smaller discussions and communities.

The burstnation.com does have a link on top, which is interesting. The link takes you to a gambling site. Now, there is nothing wrong with that. I actually think it's a good idea. There is enough discussion being generated for gambling, that having another site, that could focus on that, could be very successful.

Just like my Youtube Channel, we need more niche websites that combine both the coin and another niche. Most things are going that way on the web. I think it's a natural evolution and you shouldn't be concerned.

For now, I will not be going to the new website. I am being overrun with other websites for crypto and my brain hurts. haha

• more about BURST in the search engines, means BURST going up in value in the long term.

This is not correct at all, search engines like the original, but if they repeat the post in different forums at the end are penalized

• Banned

@Energy said in BURST FORUM AND BURST NATION WHATS DIFFERENCE LOOKS ALMOST SIMILAR THEN WHY TWO~:

more about BURST in the search engines, means BURST going up in value in the long term.

This is not correct at all, search engines like the original, but if they repeat the post in different forums at the end are penalized

That's not quite true or else sites such as CNN would get penalized for their syndication and all the smaller sites that pick up on stories

• To each their owner, Bitcoin has thousands of forums and that doesn't create a divide in the community. We shouldn't let a second forum divide. Growing Pains are a part of everyday living and growing. We will get past it and united we are strong, but without competition, there is no desire to push for a lot of growth.

• @Energy You're thinking of Burst being a single niche. If a cryptocoin was a single niche, then the only one that would be allowed would be bitcoin.

• I like Chinese food, so one day I have rice and the next noodles..I want both lol... Yummy..

• @Focus Already clear but as it is logical will not penalize CNN if not to those who use their news, that's why I say originality if there are certain posts here and are copied exactly in another forum at the end will be penalized

• @socalguy Where I said that I do not believe more forums I just say that you have to differentiate not to be the identical