creepMiner - C++ Burst Miner (based on Uray's Miner)

• @Creepsky
    Ahh yes, I got to nosing around and found the goodies in the public folder, had my suspicions, cool!

I have three identical optimized plot files, same reasoning, because it was easier, lol.

Drive E:
    <numeric account id>_22869835_11424000_11424000

Used space 2994,927,632,384 bytes 2.72 TB
    Free space 5,529,534,464 bytes 5.14 GB

The Creepminer was reading > 200mb/s at those settings. Although I noticed I have not been able to get below 2 day dl's with that miner, had suspicion something was wrong with my settings.

I have previously been getting occasional 5-10 min dls, lots of dls under 24 hrs, also won 4 blocks and have averaged fairly good rewards from Tross pool over the past week with "Blago" (wallet miner), and actually won one of the blocks with " jminer snapshot " which I only ran briefly.

I'm new to burst coin so I used the nonce calculator available in the forum, and was mostly concentrated on getting the GpuPlotGenerator settings so it seemed nice and stable.
    I have one more 3 tb hdd to plot but with the GPUs making over 2.00 a day each I have been hesitant to shut down the ETH mining for that long.
    Had to rob the PSU from my desktop (plotting PC) when a cheapy Zalman 1250 watt went rogue on a couple of new rx480s!

Sounds like I have some more reading to do, and I am all ears!
    Sorry for the long post, I would dearly appreciate any input from you!

• @Creepsky for example if you plot 10gb is it single file that will show after plotting? or it should be multiple? and i am now using optimizer but it seems like not moving i mean it is not even budging... what good software can you recommend i downloaded an optimizer here btw and also your mining software seems good the plot is likely the problem now

• @popoy17 that depends on how you want to plot the 10gb 🙂
    lets say you want to plot the nonces 100 - 150 for your account.

You could for example do it this way:

plotfile 1: <account_id>_100_10_10
    plotfile 2: <account_id>_110_10_10
    plotfile 3: <account_id>_120_10_10
    plotfile 4: <account_id>_130_10_10
    plotfile 5: <account_id>_140_10_10

or

plotfile 1: <account_id>_100_50_10

There is no difference between these two examples, in the end the nonces 100-150 are what you get.

The optimizer that you can download here are good. You could use
    https://forum.burst-team.us/topic/26/plot-optimizer-v1-6-with-gui-1-0-3-j6jq-win or
    https://forum.burst-team.us/topic/402/plot_optimizer_1-6-j6jq,
    but I'm not sure if they work on a 32 bit system @Blago @luxe?

• @Creepsky then i will try that ... thanks for the info 🙂 appreciate it much

• @Creepsky 0_1490637353291_Screenshot_1.jpg

does this mining already? or is it only reading blocks?

• @popoy17 seems good, its mining 🙂
    wait a little and watch for lines that say that a deadline was found and confirmed.

• @Creepsky thanks for the help i use your software in my laptop 😃 seems ok though that one is in my pc i just formatted it andchange it to 64bit but my laptop is a big no no your software is good in it cause lots of files i need to keep inside ahaha..

BTW is it possible that i used my pc to plot in drive and use my laptop to mine after plotting in pc is that ok? the problem only in my laptop is 32 bit and your software is good in it only that i cant plot using my laptop.

• @popoy17 sure, you can move your plot files from one place to another. Just be careful and try to avoid duplicate nonces.

• @Creepsky thank you so much for your help i appreciate it much 🙂

• @mr.x
    200mb/s is really fast, do you use a ssd for mining?? 😃
    But really strange that you dont get dls < 2 days. With 8 TB you should see them more than often.

In the end it should not matter what miner you use (except of things like efficiency and consumption); the dls are in the plot files and should be found by all miner equally 🙂 seems like the creepminer has a bug somewhere (--> will investigate it, maybe I find something suspicious).

If you dont want to pause your ETH mining, you could plot with a CPU plotter (like XPlotter).

• @Creepsky said in creepMiner - C++ Burst Miner (based on Uray's Miner):

@mr.x
    200mb/s is really fast, do you use a ssd for mining?? 😃
    But really strange that you dont get dls < 2 days. With 8 TB you should see them more than often.

In the end it should not matter what miner you use (except of things like efficiency and consumption); the dls are in the plot files and should be found by all miner equally 🙂 seems like the creepminer has a bug somewhere (--> will investigate it, maybe I find something suspicious).

If you dont want to pause your ETH mining, you could plot with a CPU plotter (like XPlotter).

14:44:47: Dir D:\Burst\plots read (1 files, 2.72 TB total) in 4.953s (~140.77 MB/s)
    14:44:48: Dir E:\Burst\plots read (1 files, 2.72 TB total) in 4.968s (~140.32 MB/s)
    14:44:48: Dir F:\Burst\plots read (1 files, 2.72 TB total) in 4.968s (~140.03 MB/s)
    Does the tilde change the value? I honestly don't know have been driving trucks for over 35 yrs, not mining coins,lol.

I'm sure the error was likely due to my wrong settings, just thought I better mention it.
    Still getting the strange dls, lol. Take care

• @Creepsky hello again i tried to use my usb stick to test if its work then it does but does it mine?

0_1490683977024_Screenshot_1.jpg

this is it mining? i just want to test it in my usb stick before gonna use my HD

• @Creepsky i just want to report this one is this an error of idle usb stick?
    0_1490687279524_Screenshot_2.jpg

• @popoy17 it is mining but you should lower your target deadline a lot. You can find it in the config file under "mining -> targetDeadline". Otherwise you will not see deadlines for a long time 🙂

The error you posted is ok, it happens sometimes when the wallet is under heavy load. If you look at the green block of lines (last winner) - this data is also from the wallet, so the connection is up.

• @Creepsky thank you so much that is why i dont see if i confirmed something or not xD

• @Creepsky this is the output of usb stick xD too low

0_1490695622489_Screenshot_3.jpg

still plotting good amount of space just for testing purposes it really does works good

• @popoy17 17 years deadline 😃 will take a while
    but good to know that it is working! 🙂

• @Creepsky yeah kinda looking forward too change the deadline somehow after adding more space 😃

Btw does your software have 64bit? i think im gonna go with your software kinda good easy too manage 😃

• @Creepsky thank you so much gonna use this too in my 64bit 😃