[ANN] MIA - Investment Asset

• Thank you! Keep up the good work! 🙂

CesBurst1782

• Keep up the good work. Interested in the stock integration.

• Updated thread with all the shares we currently own!

• I have a few suggestions for my asset. Would anyone be interested in my asset If I created a new one solely for mining only. Will most likely be purchasing about 30tb this week as I found a local computer store that is going out of business and everything is really cheap. I will make up a plan when I get home but I just wanted peoples opinions.
    Thanks!

• @mathew Already a lot of mining assets out there, so you would have to compete with the rest. Don't know how you could be "better" than the field that is mining now. Since I already own pure mining assets I bought this to diversify my holdings. Just my humble opinion.

• Completely support that idea, you need to find a way to make in unique

• @vprf said in [ANN] MIA - Investment Asset:

@mathew Already a lot of mining assets out there, so you would have to compete with the rest. Don't know how you could be "better" than the field that is mining now. Since I already own pure mining assets I bought this to diversify my holdings. Just my humble opinion.

Yeah, I understand that, currently not sure how to make my asset different than the rest of the others other than eventually getting more power than them

• @mathew more power or cheaper power is the only two ways to make a pure mining asset unique

• @mathew You could combine the mining with this asset. More profit more interest

• @mathew I'm going to be buying up some shares in this, but I had a concern after I read through this whole post.

In your initial announcement you mentioned that you had 3TB of mining power already and planned to buy 30-40 more TB of mining power for this asset in the 2nd release.

IMHO it is a bit concerning that you planned, for the 2nd asset release, to purchase more hard drives for this asset but now you are contemplating releasing another asset for almost the exact same thing you promised to this asset. In my mind, if you found a good deal on the drives, it would make sense to buy them up, and on the 2nd release you could take the 50% you mentioned and repay your out of pocket costs.

Not trying to bash you or your asset here, just trying to clarify for everyone. For all I know you could be buying up hundreds of TB. 🙂

• @DougLife said in [ANN] MIA - Investment Asset:

@mathew I'm going to be buying up some shares in this, but I had a concern after I read through this whole post.

In your initial announcement you mentioned that you had 3TB of mining power already and planned to buy 30-40 more TB of mining power for this asset in the 2nd release.

IMHO it is a bit concerning that you planned, for the 2nd asset release, to purchase more hard drives for this asset but now you are contemplating releasing another asset for almost the exact same thing you promised to this asset. In my mind, if you found a good deal on the drives, it would make sense to buy them up, and on the 2nd release you could take the 50% you mentioned and repay your out of pocket costs.

Not trying to bash you or your asset here, just trying to clarify for everyone. For all I know you could be buying up hundreds of TB. 🙂

Hi Doug! I understand your concern with the mining. I forgot to factor in costs per hard drive and if I sold even all of the 250k shares of 2nd release and put all the money toward a 8tb hard drive which on amazon it is currently $200, I would barely be able to afford it as 250k burst is equal to about $182 without transaction and exchange fees. It is completely my fault as I did not factor in costs and I was curious if people would like this to be an all "asset portfolio" and have a separate asset for my mining. Sorry if it sounds confusing.
    Thanks.

• @mathew I think people will want you to stick to your original plan. The reason I was going to invest into it was because it was pretty well rounded. A healthy chunk of mining power + assets.

I guess I will wait to make my purchase until you make an announcement as to what you will be doing.

@mathew I think people will want you to stick to your original plan. The reason I was going to invest into it was because it was pretty well rounded. A healthy chunk of mining power + assets.

I guess I will wait to make my purchase until you make an announcement as to what you will be doing.

Thats what I was planning on doing but I completely forgot about calculating in hard drive costs and with my plan for mining I am wanting to get to around 500tb at some point and with me only selling 1 million shares at 10 each while also buying more asset shares, I would barely be able to afford it.

• Like I said, I'm not trying to bash you at all here. Your asset seems to be doing well and I think it will be doing even better if you follow your original layout. I'll be following the thread waiting for an official announcement 🙂

• Since majority of people believe it would be better to keep the mining with this investment asset, I want to make a proposal. Would people be interested in keeping Stage 2 and Stage 3 solely for purchasing more mining hard drive instead of splitting them up 50-50 towards more mining and assets. Just want peoples thoughts and opinions.

• Also, I'm not sure on this as I don't run an asset myself (yet) but I am pretty sure you could raise the price of your future releases especially since you've been able to show value in what is currently set up.

Also, I'm not sure on this as I don't run an asset myself (yet) but I am pretty sure you could raise the price of your future releases especially since you've been able to show value in what is currently set up.

yeah, I am quite dumb at the moment as I did not factor in price per share so when I was calculating I was only doing 250k burst not 2.5 mil burst per release lol. I am going to stick to my original plan.

• xD that makes 2 of us then, cause I didn't catch that either. Will be purchasing hopefully today when this transaction goes through.

• I actually think that you should abandon idea of adding hard drives and instead think of buying assets that are focused on mining (like @Luke1219 's Energizer asset). Calculate costs and you will see that sometimes it's better to let other ppl manage it as they might get better prices when buying loads of hdds and have their computers running 24/7 anyways.
    If you focus only on assets and add stock trading to it I'm sure we can get the best income possible^^

• @Hyzi0 I agree with your post.