[ANN] CCMINER1000

• https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4357/btfg-burst-pool-the-pool-for-small-miners/92

here it is shown that it is possible to add a Notepad/txt. file to post payouts on here, be it some Kind of phorum Software Problem currently or not.

For the record, cc could well do the same - but doesnt.

For one reason or another.

If cc

• @mrceebo-0 Thx man after all of the FUD around here I know I'm not alone 😉
    I'm going to keep this asset alive for people like you mate 😉

• @Dillion if you check the asset chart you will notice that any price below 2 burst for one share is very good!
    clickassetviewer link test is hidden =.0

• If cc really would want to - he could, its not rocket science. Also there is the above mentioned Topics which Need clearification and/or a Statement from the asset issuer a Little more detailled basically than "if you dont like what I do, gtf out".

On a side note, the above Video link is not working.

• @Marc I REALLY WOULD WORK ON YOUR REPUTATION HERE MATE AND SPREAD LESS FUD!
    Joined 20 days ago, act as ASSET POLICE (FUD) with -5 rep wow ....

alt text

the videos of the farm you can find here:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863544.msg18530315#msg18530315

I'll update a new video ASAP 😉

PS: THE LINK POSTED BY @mrceebo ACTUALLY WORKS

• @Marc link redone
    and your are not talking like a real investor sounds more like gambling with your pocket money -.-

• Link working, txh.

cc, u better invest your time in answering the Investors questions than attacking me personally.

• @Marc stop the fud

• @mrceebo-0

that any price below 2 burst for one share is very good.

If the Price is THAT good I wonder why People dont put their Money where their mouth is and gobble up all that super cheap Shares that are available buy putting up a BIG buy order up for 1,9999.

The Fact that this order isnt there tells me that the Statement that anything below 2.0 is good value neither is reflected by the market as such nor by the one stating this himself.

• @Marc That's funny because as an original investor I could sell this asset as low as 0.2 burst right now and still take a profit....

But then miss out on my payouts that never miss a beat? Especially when this is one of the longest running assets in my portfolio. haha no thanks!

The way you are all over attacking at every angle without the right information makes you look ignorant. As you are 1 in 249 investors of this asset, but the only one with a problem.

Not to offend but step back and take a harder look my friend. I see you are somewhat new here to our forum. Here we do things in a civil manner, unlike others where you may have migrated from.

• @Marc
    You come to this forum to show everybody you know it better...no better leave again. All i read from you is... I know it better, Ill would do it like this..this dont work etc etc... I ll also would bet you come from bn incognito to fu.. up this forum and write one fu.. post after another. I really dont like people like you that always knows everything better
    cheers

• this is how i'd like Marc to be (hehehe) 0_1496620582287_marc.jpg

• @ccminer

As Long as I hold 1 share of your asset of 1 Burst or even 0 Im free to ask questions. I dont mind if you plot more TB than me or running pool sw or whatever as this has nothing to do with the asset you issued.

There is questions also some others user have asked them and the current Price is reflecting them. , If youre now willing or able to answer them I dont care anymore as I cant Change it anyway. And no, even if I had be over "there" in the past it wouldnt be you or anyones issue - but just mine. (But I havent).

This is my last post on the Topic, so best to you and all your asset Investors.

• @Marc good luck take care 😉

• admin

@Dillion said in [ANN] CCMINER1000:

I'm trying and once their gone I'll leave you alone forever.... until then as a current investor I have many concerns and questions. If you want to get rid of me faster I will sell my last 5k shares to you for 2 coins each.

If that was your 5,000 @ 1.8 - I picked them up. Thanks for the cheap shares.

• admin

@Marc said in [ANN] CCMINER1000:

@mrceebo-0

that any price below 2 burst for one share is very good.

If the Price is THAT good I wonder why People dont put their Money where their mouth is and gobble up all that super cheap Shares that are available buy putting up a BIG buy order up for 1,9999.

I did just buy all the sub 2B shares ......

• i bought some too nom nom .... BURP! 🙂

• PAYMENT PROCESSED AGAIN I COULD NOT POST THE DATA DUE TO A FORUM GLITCH
    @haitch

From Sunday the payout will be processed every week (sundays) untill September, at least!

I'm very busy during summer time and like this we will be able to save (260*7) 1820 BURST in transaction fees that will be added to the weekly payout

• @haitch naw I think those were Rich BC he cut off my 5k at 1.87 with 1.8.

I was able to liquidate enough though to where I am finally chilled the F* out. I am done and will never bother CCMiner again. Peace and love good luck to ccm I hope he does great things with this asset.

• @Dillion good bye and good luck