Join us BurstNeon (http://burstneon.ddns.net) - Flood Protected -
fskyline last edited by
My name is Felipe and I'm from Brazil.
Since last week I have tried to join at other pools but they have Issues about error 1014.
I spent all my 5 coins trying to solve this error, but I didnt succeed.
Browsing the forum, I found information about your pool and would like to know if you could help me with 1 or 2 coins to join the pool.
Today I have 1TB plotted and by the end of the week I will have more 1tb.
If you can help me, my wallet is BURST-S7CA-CFYZ-Z9QE-8PFUT
Ps.: I'll pay them back as soon as possible.
Integrated the website into new frame.
Adding to the Recent Payments
- Blockchain Status (if payment is confirmed)
- Adding to the All Shares Section
- converting process from shares to burst, showing minimum burst per block. (test version)
- Adding FAQ thanks to Hellkeepa, which hosted it.
Redesigned the mobile checker
- Increase the process number of total 10 CPU’s, so its possible to run different wallets and distribute the deadlines to different wallets and submit there. Also decrease the load time for website.
Implemented code against request flooding and function which reject spam deadlines, changing hoster, which stabilize the server system.
You also getting now a message (response on the miner), if your deadline is to high (> 2 years) for the pool.
Adding SSL Socket for the Reward: https://burstneon.com/rewardassignment.html
Forked the code with follow changes:
- Extended the UI [ added more stats, changed the boxes layout, added console and passphrase generator, for creating strong sentences (complete client side, there is no communcation with server for security), further you can also change the passphrase later on text file.
- Added how to start tutorial with important steps
- Added charts for network etc.
- Added clean how to start mining tutoral for beginners
- Implemented and optimize different sockets tranfers and rate limiter
- Added Total 10 CPU'S
- Added Total 50gb RAM
Mobile Balance Checker:
You can also use your burst address with or without prefix, it will removed it automatically.
- Overhauled the gui, after some problems with the total memory usage, its total decrease 75% now, after removing and rechanged the functions.
- Offering now, to download the pending list: 1hour or 24h updated as csv. file
Notice: Burst Guarantee also still on 0.5 burst per block
- Loyal (BurstNeon Mod) implemented a discord bot : Burst Help, where you can easily setting up everything for start mining, also checking your pending balance, for using the pending command, write -getbal + numeric id
Update to Version 4 :
Glad to say that the whole functional website is done, takes month to implemented and optimize everything. The new web code is now online, what has change?
- The website gets an own detailed block explorer
- Adding a pool block history for the last 100 blocks
- Extended and optimize the specific miner view (added max. approx time to next payout, table of the latest payouts) and the login in system
- Reduced the total memory usage to a minimum
- Optimize the rate limiter system
@mrwho Damn - nice work!