Join us BurstNeon (http://burstneon.com) - Flood Protected -
- Overhauled the gui, after some problems with the total memory usage, its total decrease 75% now, after removing and rechanged the functions.
- Offering now, to download the pending list: 1hour or 24h updated as csv. file
Notice: Burst Guarantee also still on 0.5 burst per block
- Loyal (BurstNeon Mod) implemented a discord bot : Burst Help, where you can easily setting up everything for start mining, also checking your pending balance, for using the pending command, write -getbal + numeric id
Update to Version 4 :
Glad to say that the whole functional website is done, takes month to implemented and optimize everything. The new web code is now online, what has change?
- The website gets an own detailed block explorer
- Adding a pool block history for the last 100 blocks
- Extended and optimize the specific miner view (added max. approx time to next payout, table of the latest payouts) and the login in system
- Reduced the total memory usage to a minimum
- Optimize the rate limiter system
@mrwho Damn - nice work!
Fixed bug, that the account-names disappear, if a new round on Historic Shares started.
Updated the color schema and layout design
Update second Part to 4.04.2018:
- Forked the original uray code and making it compatible to node 6.8 + ( and higher )
- Spliting historic and current shares and run it in two different payout processes and merged it as final payout.
- Created a static payout:
- Rounds will not be reseted after payout
- Shares will be further overwrites after X rounds
- Added Total Pool Volume Notice
- Added a Burstcoin Monitor for BurstNeon
- Wrapped the last fork code to template
- Added the Starter Guide created by Neon Community
- Added new Miner Monitor http://burstneon.com/account.html
- Allows to check the last 82 rounds (confirmed / not reported deadlines), average - and best deadline and more.
- Rewrite the Block Explorer and adding a server status
- Added Bot Feature: faucet (1th Burstcoin), Block Reporter
BurstNeon | MrWho
Added a Wallet Stuck Finder, which automatically swapped to next wallet, if one is behind
Extended the account monitor with:
Added Tabs: Payout from Pool and mined Blocks
Added Wallet Balance
BurstNeon | MrWho
The payment system has changed, after weeks of coding and preparing on testnet, the system has been successful integrated. There is also a method for saving your balance against corrupted files or failed api calls.
How it works?
If a block is found, amounts will be collected [80 % historic shares | 20 % current shares] and added to threshold balance, after 100 blocks will the amount paid. If your account address is ready for a payout and which value you will be get, can you see under the "Next Payments Section",
bytheseaster last edited by
im on the pool now,,and do i need to make an account on the web site to see all the movements or ??
CryptoNick last edited by
@bytheseaster No just copy your Burst Address minus the word BURST and paste it in the Login Entry Submit or Reed Solomon Entry function on other pages.
Burstde last edited by
Nice job on the design