[ANN] The N.E.W.S. Asset launch

• @Dillion Sent a message from my account and from bbrowser account... Whatever it cames from there is very welcomed 😉

• @Dillion Just sent the message... Thank you so much for your generosity !

• @Dillion Just to say thanks, sent message a few Hours ago and received a good dose of 49ersIndex plus a Bonus Asset. 🙂 Bought some additional 49ersIndex, look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Rich

• This really proves that it pays to give back as the asset sold more shares in the last ten hours than it did in an entire week.

The assets the index holds will never disappear from the 49ersIndex wallet.

If something were to happen to me and I become MIA my personal cell phone number is on the 49ersIndex Facebook page.
    If for some reason I were to become MIA call and text that number. My mother or my girlfriend should respond and will be willing to liquidate to pay all holders. All the information they will need is locked away with my silver bullion.

Feel free to message my personal wallet or the 49ersIndex wallet anytime with your questions, concerns, tips, anything. I will try to respond in a timely manner.

Now I look to build a long track record of honesty, trust and commitment.

Thanks to everyone
    Dillion

• @RichBC @Dillion Same here!!

• @jynson hello, do you still accepting the NEWS asset?

• Thanks i just sent a message.

• wow, that was fast. thanks

• 2/19/2017 Doing a last call for anyone that got swindled by the NEWS asset.

Message this wallet BURST-L47J-TKLH-7D4N-HC7UF with the amount of shares you held in NEWS and I'll send you some of my personal shares of 49ersIndex. Not worth much at the moment but will pay dividends multiple times a week.

• @Dillion Sent a message from BURST-LU3K-L8T7-3C66-63W5K... Thank you! 🙂

• @Dillion I sent you a message. Thank you.

• @Dillion said in [ANN] The N.E.W.S. Asset launch:

BURST-L47J-TKLH-7D4N-HC7UF

sent and bought a few shares

• @iKnow0 awesome I'll get on that right away when I get home from work tonight....
    Right now all the burst invested into issued assets is being invested into mining assets. Not really a clear cut plan as the burst comes in I look for the best deals at that time.

@iKnow0 awesome I'll get on that right away when I get home from work tonight....
    Right now all the burst invested into issued assets is being invested into mining assets. Not really a clear cut plan as the burst comes in I look for the best deals at that time.

Hey man. Why you didn't create new topic about your asset here?

• @bandarfjb I did however no one liked my original idea and it was pinned for being a scam because I am so new. So I learned from it changed it up a little bit and went on and started it. If no one were to ever buy into it I wasn't going to let that bother me and just keep running it for myself and my g/f. Anyway quite a few people have bought shares. Since I am so new my first goal is to build a solid a record and let my actions and asset wallet speak for themselves.

• @Dillion thats the spirit 🙂 and it shows that you really want to do an asset 😉 as all thing in life respect is hard earned, easy to loose but when you have it, it helps a lot 🙂

@bandarfjb I did however no one liked my original idea and it was pinned for being a scam because I am so new. So I learned from it changed it up a little bit and went on and started it. If no one were to ever buy into it I wasn't going to let that bother me and just keep running it for myself and my g/f. Anyway quite a few people have bought shares. Since I am so new my first goal is to build a solid a record and let my actions and asset wallet speak for themselves.

Thank you for your response! Good luck for your asset and I wish you can success to build a solid reputation.

• First thing @Dillion I want to thank you for your offer to salvage something from NEWS...classy move and I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

One thing that I really find frustrating here is that I noticed that the remaining NEWS shares of BB Browser seem to have been sold from the NEWS account at 5 BURST each...picked up by the whale we have all come to know with address ending 5NFHJ. For a while at least it seemed the community was aware what Jervis was doing and no purchases were made at Jervis' asking price. Even when it went to 5 at first I did not notice a rush to buy...I thought it was good that the community was doing its part, regulated or not, to send a message to Jervis that his scam was over and he would make no further gains here.

Now the whale has bought those remaining shares at 5 and is attempting to sell starting at 45 each and up. Under normal circumstances one would say "oh well, he's got money to spend, that's the way this works..."; given though with certaintity that this whale 5NFHJ knows what Jervis and NEWS did to so many investors in this community I think it is a real piece-of-shit move on his (or her) part...full stop.

I recall there was some discussion a few weeks ago about trying to find a way to stop Jervis from making anymore BURST off his scam as possible but it seemed to go nowhere...in the case above I know it would have mostly relied on BB Browser to agree and sort something out but their presence here is about as active as Jervis himself in the end (less actually as I noticed NEWS paid another token dividend yesterday...last time BB Browser was here was over 2 weeks ago). Still, I think it would have been decent if some way had been found to halt these sales (or at least nullify their value for example like the recent Burst4All and tokens exchange example) , salvaging something for NEWS shareholders.

I suspect the whale is going to learn soon that the BB Browser he bought even at 5 was probably over-priced in the end; it still means though that he facilitated, with Jervis in full scam mode, the stealing of another 225.000 BURST from shareholders. I would like to think there can eventually be put in place some kind of mechanism to handle situations like the above; it will though require active participation from both asset issuers and the community of investors. We all invest here knowing the risks; but whan a scam is known and is actively taking place in front of our eyes there should be something that can be done. For now we will all have to rely on our own moral compasses I suppose...

• @AndrewDD you are using emotions where they do not belong. Asset exchange is like stock market its an entity where buisness is done. Scam ot no scam each asset is its own and not responsible for what other assets do. Same with investors.

• @LithStud I guess you missed my point then...not debating that, I am debating something called a moral compass and what is right in the end. Stock market has regulations also to prevent things like this happening.