Mining but dont receive any coin

• @rikhartz Hi rik, I mine from 6 am to 3 pm while I am at school and I myself dont recieve coins until the following morning. Just have patience and it will come, Make sure you changed your address also.

• Hi @mathew !! thank for the good vibs!, i change to pool.burst-team, and the reward adress to, i hope this will help me to make some coins, it's been 24 hours and still nothing, i wait a little longer!

• admin

As far as i can see, you already earned 93 Burst, just keep mining ...
    0_1465331558168_r.PNG

• Yeah i know but it doesnt transfer to my account.... ??

0_1465333973905_Burst mining.JPG

• admin

Most pools have a min. payout amount ... as far as i know, if that is not reached in time, pool will use a fallback and payout after 300 blocks or something.

• Oooohhhh ok i undertand!!, thanks @Luxe for the info,

Doing some calculations, to be currently profitable, should be around 50 tb, therefore I will continue just for hobby !!

• admin

@luxe I checked, and for ninja and burst-team the pool will pay after 500 blocks - about every 33 hours.

H.

• admin

I've updated the payout parameters for the pool - it's now set to payout earnings after ~ 24 hours.

For now I've left the coins earned at 300, but have asked in the BitCoinTalk thread for feed back on whether that should go up or down. Feed back here is also welcome.

"300 earned is the value we've always used, but I'm looking for some feedback on that. Too high, or too low ? Bear in mind that you pay the transfer fee ( 1 Burst ) on the payout, so if we lower the payout threshold, you potentially pay a higher fee %, (at 300 the transfer costs you ~ 0.33 😵 Raising the threshold will lower your transfer fee as a percentage of earnings."

H.

• Dear @haitch, you ask if 300 is too high or low, a think its ok for payouts but too low for mining, for example, 300 each 24 hrs = 9000 monthly, at the actual price, its about 0.0032 btc = US$ 1.6,

Please tell me what you think, ... is it worth it??

thanks a lot!!

• admin

@rikhartz I might be misunderstanding you, but 300 is the threshold for auto payout, not what it pays out. If you hit a block you'll get around 2,000 coin. The 300 is just the level at which it's automatically paid. The 24 hours is how long earnings will be delayed before being sent. If you earn 299 during a 24 hour period, the 360 block trigger will pay them out without you needing to hit the threshold.

H.